Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi I'M new

RaphLuna

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

On line link.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I love the story, my kids enjoy the cartoons. I'm a fan of the old Style of My Little Pony. This new series is Awesome, and even though i'm a mom with kids, the show teaches me a lot about friendship. i also love to doodle a variety of characters and post them on DivantArt, my name over there is RaphLuna Too :) i love art so much and just got started in creating stories. i hope i'm allowed to share my stories here, and my art, both doodles and fan art. Hugs, Thank You for being So kind to accept me onto this forum. You are all the BEST.

I created  a character Her name is Crystal Frost. Her mother is an earth pony her father is a dragon. She has an awesome story i like to share with you all. Once finally completed 

Hope you like her...

Crystal Frost .jpg

• Brohoof 6

Hello RaphLuna and welcome to the forums! More artists are always welcome. Well, more anyone is always welcome. :P I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to message me anytime. :)

• Brohoof 4

Hello there! ^_^ 

That's a lovely drawing! :) 

You seem like a positively energetic person, I like it! :D  

Of course you're allowed to share your stories and art here! ;) There are special sections for these. For example, Visual Fan Art is a great place for your pony artworks and Written Fan Works for your pony stories. :) 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 5

Hello Luna, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..   :)

• Brohoof 2

@RaphLuna

I was looking at your picture and I was thinking. Wow the pony is half pony and half dragon. I need to say something about that. Then I re-read your post, and face hoofed.

What type of dragon was her father? With the top of her head the way it looks. It looks like he is a water dragon.