Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Should Mane 5(Twilight's new friends) meet Twilight's old friends

AwesomePony14

Pinkie Pie meet Twilight's old friends in Amending Fences

But should Fluttershy,Rarity,Rainbow and Applejack meet them too

Probably they can communicate each other 

Should they meet Twilight's old friends

What would your reaction if you see Mane 5 meet Twilight's old friends

I would be all for another episode with Twilight's old squad. Just add Lyra to the mix because she had moved away to Ponyville by the time Twilight reunited with her old pals.

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, SaburoDaimando said:

Not just the rest of the Mane 6, but also throw in Starlight, Trixie, Sunburst, Thorax, and ESPECIALLY Discord.

Interaction with each other helps Equestria connect more.

Ahem one by one please

Mane 5 first,Starlight second,Sunburst third,Thorax fourth and Discord fifth and the last

16 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

I would be all for another episode with Twilight's old squad. Just add Lyra to the mix because she had moved away to Ponyville by the time Twilight reunited with her old pals.

Sorry,Moondancer is absence or just make a cameo and will not speak in the episode

She's just one time playing her role in the show she only mentioned or just make a cameo at one of Twilight's old friends

I'd love to see more from her old friends, especially since they, err, messed up last time and left best pony out. Not just because of that though, her old friends were cool.

I think it'd be best if they did it over the course of 2 or 3 not necessarily consecutive episodes. Having them all meet would be way too many characters to focus on at one time.

22 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

22 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Just add Lyra to the mix

Also this, very much this.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

I'd love to see more from her old friends, especially since they, err, messed up last time and left best pony out. Not just because of that though, her old friends were cool.

I think it'd be best if they did it over the course of 2 or 3 not necessarily consecutive episodes. Having them all meet would be way too many characters to focus on at one time.

Also this, very much this.

Lyra can be added when She leaved Bon Bon/Sweetie Drops and go to Canterlot to meet Twilight's new friends and reunited with her old friends

Yes. I think it is an awesome opportunity for the show. I want to see minuette at least another time.

20 minutes ago, Trixie . said:

I'd love to see that. Especially to see Moondancer again.

Moondancer and Discord. Can't wait for that!

• Brohoof 2