Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Loved My Little Pony Season 7

TwilightSparkleAndAJ

• 1 month later...
On 2017-04-21 at 7:26 PM, TwilightSparkleAndAJ said:

Who Loved My Little Pony Season 7 Premere Episodes 1 And 2 I Think They Are Off To A Great Start :)

This topic belongs in Show Discussion and has hence been moved there.

• This topic was featured and unfeatured
On 29-6-2017 at 6:39 PM, Steve Piranha said:

This season has been the shit so far :yay: . Hope they keep it up in the second half 

Really? I think it way better then season 5 and 6 already. ;) Don't be mad! :lol:

42 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Really? I think it way better then season 5 and 6 already. ;) Don't be mad! :lol:

No no no no no, you misunderstood. what I mean that this season is, so far, the shit, is that it has been freaking amazing. I'll show you an example from Otakon

• Brohoof 2

I'll say right now it's better than season 6, which is pretty good since I didn't find that season as bad as some did. Most of the episodes this season have ranged from average to great. The only episode so far I can say I didn't like was Honest Apple. So basically, so far so good.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
34 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

No no no no no, you misunderstood. what I mean that this season is, so far, the shit, is that it has been freaking amazing. I'll show you an example from Otakon

I thought you said: This season has been shit so far.

I think I missed 'the' :lol: I suck at English sometimes. 

Edited by Hierok
I don't know how English works!
  • Brohoof 1

If i only count 13 episode of this season so far, this season is decent at least. There are 5 out of 13 episodes this season are ranged from Bad to Meh, some of them pissed me off and were erased in my memories. The rest is awesome, i enjoy them even more than the first half of season 6, but some mediocre eps hindered this season, hope the rest of season still good.

Yeah, i only love 8 eps and trash the rest, plz dont hate me :please:

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Lambdadelta said:

If i only count 13 episode of this season so far, this season is decent at least. There are 5 out of 13 episodes this season are ranged from Bad to Meh, some of them pissed me off and were erased in my memories. The rest is awesome, i enjoy them even more than the first half of season 6, but some mediocre eps hindered this season, hope the rest of season still good.

Yeah, i only love 8 eps and trash the rest, plz dont hate me :please:

Me too. Some were really bad, like: Forever Fillie, Honest Apple and Not Asking for Trouble.

• Brohoof 1

I personally liked it. The season is fine, just a few episodes that I didn't like too much.

First half of S7 has been fantastic so far, I can easily see it being my favorite season if they keep the momentum going for the second half

Season 7 currently is better than what season 6 was. The amount of past references/callbacks, emotional scenes, character development and a increase emphasis on Family really makes this season stand out for me. A handful of really great moments to remember like introducing Applejack's and Rainbow's parents, Daybreaker, a Celestia and Luna episode, Fluttershy's new determination and the CMC's developmentaI achievement was all needed to help push this season forward. Definitely a lot had happened and it all goes off to show that the show had build up some steam again.

I hope this continues for the rest of Season 7 up towards the finale. Until then, I think it's been fantastic. 

19 hours ago, Lambdadelta said:

Noooooooooooooo, not Forever Filly, i liked that ep :blush:

Sorry, it is just true *evil laugh* :P

My least favorit episodes arr:

Honest apple

Forever fillie

Not asking for trouble

Hard to say anything

Rock solit friendship

I think this is in my opinion the list in order.

• Brohoof 1