Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some of my origional art along with new..,

RaphLuna

I'm new here, I love to sketch doodle and draw, I can doodle freely, and digitally. I only use sketch club on the iPad, no stylus.  I use to use Photo Shop a  lot in the past however I'm growing quite fond of illustrator. I created a new OC character Crystal Frost and will add here brief story here with a few images of her I have drew ponies,

58facf7aaeb67_CrystalFrostFlight.thumb.png.258f62cf091a407c17c65a913e62d378.png

58fad8497b061_CrystalFrost.thumb.jpg.c3e799d786db9e85f2606de9b88aca3a.jpg

Crystal Frost is a one of a Kind character I created. Here is a little bit about her life.......

Before Ember became the Dragon Lord........

Crystals mother is a Earth pony, Her Father is a Dragon. And here is a little brief information about her parents, please be patient it’s a work in process. Give it time I will get more in detail about their stories.

I first got inspired when in the MLP FIM TV Series Twilight Quoted that ‘Ponies know very little about dragons because, they were too afraid and scared of them’’

So I thought what about if one pony was saved by a dragon, their bond grew into a relationship.  However considering the fear ponies have of dragons, and that dragons despise ponies, they chose to meet in secret. Through  this time she tells her dragon love she is with foal (Expecting) knowing they could no longer go back to their own home, they both decide to leave, and journey deeper into the out lands  not knowing what dangers and perils await them. This is just a brief part of the story. I will get more into detail.

I have other plans example, like when her mother goes into labour, the foal hybrid dragon is born, however due to the birthing complications the mother does not survive, leaving the  father dragon on his own to care for their newborn hybrid daughter. This is Tragic considering he Just lost the love of his life, however his newborn daughter gives him a purpose to continue  on.  He faces new challenges into raising a young foal hybrid dragon. And so this continues on to spin a new epic story line ;)

Years past and Crystal Frost, grows into a beautiful  elegant pony hybrid dragon . With her love to fly and especially at times under a moon lit sky, this creates a new challenge for her father who will do anything to keep her safe from harm.

Ember is now The New Dragon Lord, and with her truce with the ponies of equestrian, this sparked anger and outrage in the dragon kingdom, many dragons get together in secret and plot to over throw her from the kingdom, and plan an all out war with the ponies to teach them a lesson, to stay out of the dragon way of life.   

Twilight and her friends, got lost in the out lands and stumbled across Crystal Frost, only to be attacked by her dragon father, who only is trying to protect his daughter from outsiders, whom he feels just won’t understand .

With the discovery of a new hybrid pony/dragon.  Twilight is so overwhelmed with a mountain of questions, Example  ‘’are there more out there?’’

This new discovery gives spike hope that maybe he will have a chance with Rarity, Whom he has a Major Crush on

hope you like the New Pony Dragon Hybrid and the story about how she came to be, I know there background sounds like ideas mixed into a salad, I'm just brainstorming. I hope soon to have a narrative for you all to read of how she came to be.

Hugs Everyone.

Thank You All for you kind words, likes and friendly Advice, you are All the BEST.

Edited by RaphLuna
Non pony related art.
  • Brohoof 6

Hello @RaphLuna

Firstly, I would be elated to point out how lovely these pieces are. Crystal is indeed an adorable OC. ^^

Now, it'd truly appreciated if you could divide this topic into one for this section and another one for Non-Pony Artwork. Taking into account that this is the Visual Fan Art section, only show characters/show related OCs/show related art is prioritized, therefore leaving no place here for other fandom or unrelated theme's work (For instance the TMNT samples). Given that she's a pony hybrid, Crystal should be able to stay around, as well as any further creations pertaining to MLP's world.

Have a lovely day, and keep the art coming! ^^

Thank You for the comment about Crystal Frost, and my other artwork. I do indeed apologise for displaying non pony art in a Pony related art only zone. I will edit and take out the Art not pony related,The non pony art, I will put it in a separated forum.

Thank You . for you comment  and the Tip Too ;)

Hugs.

• Brohoof 1