Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Some foreshadowing in the new episode?

Hierok

On 4/22/2017 at 5:18 PM, Goat-kun said:

In his folly, Shadow Lock has removed all memories of Grogar from Equestrian history but he has forgotten the old stories told to foals, stories that do not necessarily have a written version. Thus the memory of Grogar remains in this world. He is the presence lurking under your bed, the shadow stalking you on a lonely road, the strange noise outside your window in the middle of the night. Each frightened beat of your trembling hearts makes him stronger. Each panicked thought related to him paves the way for his return. Shadow Lock has failed. Tambelon shall rise.

Now let me tell you a few things about our water filters and globalism ...

That would be a legit way to connect the Shadow Lock character to Grogar. Headcanon accepted.

• Brohoof 2

14 hours ago, Jeric said:

That would be a legit way to connect the Shadow Lock character to Grogar. Headcanon accepted.

Maybe it could be a 4 parter or something like season 5, premiere and final same villain(s) and let little easter eggs come trough the season.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think it's foreshadowing. Amidst her Magi Babble during a fantasy in Celestial Advice, Starlight namedrops Somnambula, another G1 villain, and nothing came of it. I think it's purely a Mythology Gag.

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Assuming that wasn't a foal's tale book, maybe it could happen. Well, that may be a connection to the past of Equestria that this season could use 

You mean like world building, cause that is something I like to see. 

10 hours ago, Hierok said:

You mean like world building, cause that is something I like to see. 

Something that the comics imply that they are now tied to S7, and a common theme of those is Equestria's past, but nothing of such has been shown in the show :huh: 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Steve Piranha said:

Something that the comics imply that they are now tied to S7, and a common theme of those is Equestria's past, but nothing of such has been shown in the show :huh: 

Maybe with ShadowLock in the final. Then there is proof it is the same world.

• 1 month later...

Parts of Shadow Lock's role seem genuinely interesting, but I can't stomach the unbridled edginess that he embodies. We're already getting a handful of that with Tempest Shadow in the upcoming movie. Ughh....

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ganondox said:

I think it's just a shout-out, not foreshadowing, but we'll see soon enough. 

I hope not. Now that it is been said, I want it to be real.

(edited)
22 minutes ago, MegaSean45 said:

It's either a Grogar finale, or a family finale, because this season's theme is family. Or it could be both!

Maybe is Grogar the one who killed or ponynapped Apple Jacks parents? That would give an dark twist at the finale. :orly:

Edited by Hierok

5 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Maybe is Grogar the one who killed or ponynapped Apple Jacks parents? That would give an dark twist at the finale. :orly:

That might make alot of people angry knowing they're still alive. Maybe Starlight's, maybe Spike's? Their parents have yet to be even mentioned!

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, MegaSean45 said:

That might make alot of people angry knowing they're still alive. Maybe Starlight's, maybe Spike's? Their parents have yet to be even mentioned!

Oh yeah. Rather death then Ponynapped. :lol: 

Does Spike has parents? And how could they have met? He was with Twilight for his hole life and couldn't have bond with them.

I like to see Starlights parents tho. Their was a theory that Starlight en Twilight were sisters, or cousins. I don't know anymore. :orly:

6 hours ago, Hierok said:

Oh yeah. Rather death then Ponynapped. :lol: 

Does Spike has parents? And how could they have met? He was with Twilight for his hole life and couldn't have bond with them.

I like to see Starlights parents tho. Their was a theory that Starlight en Twilight were sisters, or cousins. I don't know anymore. :orly:

Why do people think meeting Spike's parents is so unlikely? Just because he hasn't met them does not mean it won't happen! What if a dragon says, "I lost my egg long ago." and Spike's like, "Oh, that's too bad. I was lost as an egg so long ago." and the parents be like, "Oh, well, I hope you find your parents one day." and Spike's like, "And I hope you find your lost egg." Then they walk away! XD 

Seriously though, it's not hard to write an episode where Spike accidentally runs into his parents! Besides, I said 'mentioned', like he starts to have thoughts on who they might be!

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, MegaSean45 said:

Why do people think meeting Spike's parents is so unlikely? Just because he hasn't met them does not mean it won't happen! What if a dragon says, "I lost my egg long ago." and Spike's like, "Oh, that's too bad. I was lost as an egg so long ago." and the parents be like, "Oh, well, I hope you find your parents one day." and Spike's like, "And I hope you find your lost egg." Then they walk away! XD 

Seriously though, it's not hard to write an episode where Spike accidentally runs into his parents! Besides, I said 'mentioned', like he starts to have thoughts on who they might be!

Is that a kung fu panda reference? :lol: I only think it is unlikable to see them.

• Brohoof 1

On 4/22/2017 at 11:14 AM, Hierok said:

Scorpan is found by Spike with Big Mac and Discord on a guys night. Discord doesn't want him around, but the mane 6 are interrested and keep him around.

Scorpan vs Grogar. Scorpan loses, but on the last moment the mane 6 save him and they defeat him together. He is trapped in Tartarus. *Cliffhanger= Chrysalis watches from a distance.*

Scorpan wants to make sure Tirek stays in prison, but wants to talk with him. It is not an easy talk and Scorpan is sad about the faith for his brother.

Chrysalis frees Tirek and Grogar and they began to attack. They'll be defeated. Chrysalis by Celestia. Grogar by mane 6 and Luna. Tirek by Discord and Scorpan.

Yes. This all needs to happen, especially the 4th thing.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2017 at 8:24 AM, MegaSean45 said:

It's either a Grogar finale, or a family finale, because this season's theme is family. Or it could be both!

The comic plot was about someone trying to erase knowledge about their ancestor or something like that, so definitely family related. 

On 6/26/2017 at 0:36 PM, Conred said:

Discordant Harmony forshadowed a future wedding between Discord and Fluttershy. Other than that i have no idea.

Did it?

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/22/2017 at 12:48 PM, BastementSparkle said:

Then maybe Spike's resemblance to the heroic dragon in the other book was foreshadowing as well? Heroic grown-up Spike VS Grogar season finale possibly?

I want to believe.

I want this so much! If Spike defeats the greatest monster in Equestria history, it will make up for EVERYTHING bad Spike had to go through throughout the series! Cause there's no better destiny than being the greatest hero in Equestria history!

• Brohoof 1