Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do I add a signature?

lunarkitty

I'm sorry if this was answered in the FAQ or recources because neither of those links seem to be working. :( 

I was wondering how to add a signature? I've tried to search for the answer but the answers I found seem a little outdated.

Thank you so much for your time. ^^

edit: I got it now, turns out I needed a few more forum posts first. :)

Edited by lunarkitty
  • Brohoof 2

Next to your name up the top right is a drop down arrow, click it and on the list you should see "Account settings" that should take you to a page and on the left is an option for signature. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello there!

To add/change your signature, click your username in the upper-right corner, then go to 'Account Settings'.

Spoiler

rDSkG1U.png

Then in the settings, go to 'Signature' tab.

Spoiler

y5THDTo.png

There you'll be able to edit your signature. :) 

If you can't see that tab in your settings, then most likely it is related to your current rank, as you may have to rank up, by making some posts to unlock that feature first. I believe it will be 5 posts to unlock it. Currently, you have 4 posts. You can read more about ranks in this thread.

So, if you can't see these settings, then just make some posts around first. ;) 

Hope that helps! :) 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Thank you so much! It has shown up now, :) I just have a different problem now. I added the image I wanted to use and clicked save. However it's not appearing under my posts?

It's just this cute free to use image of Starlight Glimmer from a request thread.

Edit: Aah that's not showing up in posts either, hm. Starlight Glimmer SIG 5 Standard Size.png

Edit edit: I think I got it, brb

Edited by lunarkitty
  • Brohoof 2