Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your first pony merchandise/item

zerox

A Twilight Sparkle plush at an anime convention. It was around 2012, or 2013 when I got her. I got into MLP during 2012 and Twilight was one of my favorite characters. When I saw the plush at the anime convention, I just knew I had to get her. 

• Brohoof 2

A sleeping Derpy plushy, which I bough at Galacon 2013. So far the only con I went to, but I still have the plushy (and some posters) from it, and I hope it won't be the last~

• Brohoof 1

My first ever MLP toy was a talking G3 baby pony plush that I got for Christmas (after expressing how it'd be my favorite gift ever) when I was really young, probably 5 or so. The very first FiM item I bought was a Rainbow Dash brushable, the one that came with the pink suitcase.

A MLP Figure Collection from Toys R Us.

Later, I got a Rarity figure from Comic-Con(Which preluded to the first MLP Actress I would meet in person: Tabitha St. Germain), and the SDCC 2012 Derpy Hooves(Which I am proud to have in my collection.)

(edited)

I don't have  my childhood toys anymore, although I am working on getting some of my favorites back, but I *think* my first pony was Windy and my first non-toy was a lunchbox.

Rainbow_Windy.jpg.f579c24671522b8334bb0b57144a459a.jpg

(Taken from My Little Wiki. I will own her again someday.)

When I started my adult collection I got a four pack with Star Dasher, Rainbowdash, Denim Blue and Sparkleworks as a gift from my grandma.

1493608977320-367035329.thumb.jpg.2780f0daaf36ab03b0289c5ceaa7862e.jpg

Here's Star Dasher. She's such a lovely special girl. 

Edited by Leave a Whisper
  • Brohoof 3

My first piece of pony merch was the fully-colored Funko blind box figure of Discord. I bought it back in early 2016 (got into MLP in September 2015).

At the time my parents didn't know I was into ponies and I thought they'd be weird about it, but I bought the figure anyway because I got a good deal on it and I was (and, for the record, still am) a fan of Discord. When it showed up in the mail I wussed out and threw it in a drawer waiting for the day that I would tell my parents I was into ponies.

That day came several months ago and now that Discord figure sits on top of one of my speakers on my desk, part of what is a fairly large collection of pony merch covering most of the free space on my desk.

Mine was back in spring of 2011. My brother had just gotten me into the show, so I bought us two brushables - Rarity for him, Applejack for me. He's since moved on from ponies, so both are now together again in my herd.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

It was li'l rarity figure from shocolate egg. Bought it somewhere in Kazakhstan. Yes, weird story. ^-^

Still my only merchandize. ^Д^

Edited by Crypty
kek
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

It was a Fluttershy plushy:squee: i dont have any pictures and it itself is in a storage unit with all my other mlp  related stuff so i cant show you but still 

Edited by Hoppy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2017 at 4:01 PM, Elliethepegasus said:

The first piece of merch I bought was the brushable Rainbow Dash toy, back in 2012!! My merch collection has expanded like- 20 fold since then! ^^ 

394714_349731111764106_205688319_n.jpg

Haha, mine was the same figure in the same year! 

• Brohoof 2