Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your first pony merchandise/item

zerox

• 4 weeks later...

I got this the other day from Wal-Mart I really like it I have her sitting on the top of my stereo right now.

I wish I could find some crew or knee high socks but as I wear a size 11 1/2 shoe its been hard for me to find some.

0214181232_HDR.jpg

I had some G1's when I was little (including Applejack), but I don't have them now, apart from I think I may have one that was called North Star somewhere as a nostalgia thing, as she'd always been my favourite that I carted around everywhere with me haha.

From this generation the first one I ever got was Lyra Heartstrings, which was given to me. Possibly why she's been a fave of mine for so long :)

I bought my first Derpy FunKo Vinyl back in 2013... I added the bell because she's awesome and still needs more love. (Afterwards I adopted Rainbow Dash and Doctor Whooves... now I have a tonne of them. Ponies are addictive.)

IMG_1250.thumb.JPG.38d47d98b9c592e9e341cd050866839c.JPG

Edited by Porrot
  • Brohoof 1

I grew up with G3 so my first pony was Strawberry Swirl ^u^ I was like five when I got her haha. I'm pretty sure I still have her brush somewhere too, but sadly her carry bag and belt have long since disappeared. Also she has incurable frizz, I've tried everything to get rid of it to no avail >.< But I love her <3

ss_1.png

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

My very first pony was G2 Skyskimmer when I was a toddler. She looks a lot like Fluttershy. The first one I remember getting on purpose is G1 Firefly when I was maybe 5 or 6.

20180418_210043.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My first piece of pony merchandise was technically one of the IDW comics - one of the Friends Forever issues. I didn't purchase it, but I borrowed it from the local library. 

Mine was a figure of Fluttershy (who is still my favorite) and the Sunset Shimmer with the mask on her face.

(My first previous gen ponies though were Pinkie Pie and Scootaloo on scooters, although Pinkie has been sold a long time ago :/)

Edited by ExplosionMare
Added something
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A tiny, transparent and pink heart-shaped plastic ring with a sticker decipting alicorn Twilight.

I got it from an easter egg my mom brought me because there weren't any other big chocolate eggs available in the shop despite it being almost easter.

• 1 month later...

This brushable Pinkie Pie was my first piece of MLP merch ever! I bought her way back in June of 2011, and I will say It felt kinda weird buying something like this (and still kinda does), but I wanted to show my support for the show and have a cute piece of memorabilia to sit on my shelf.

Pinkie Pie Back.JPG

Pinkie Pie Front.png