Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your first pony merchandise/item

zerox

I actually just got my first piece of merchandise about a week ago: a Rainbow Dash plushie.

I loved it so much that the next day I went back and bought plushies for the rest of the mane six.

I am really glad my parents weren't around to see that...

• 1 month later...

Oh the memories. My first ever merch item was this shirt of Fluttershy going 'Yay'. Ordered it from Hot Topic's website nearly 5 years ago! Makes me nostalgic.

Fluttershirt.jpg.2f0fee00d1805ecca10e5bc2f91cf50c.jpg

Can't even describe the wonderful feeling I had when I wore that shirt for the first time.

• Brohoof 3

I'm sure I've purchased a couple of pony comics first. I don't remember exactly which though, but I'm pretty sure Spike's Micro Series, and Shining Armor meets Cadance arc are among them :huh: 

The rainbow dash "pillow" that was my first.

Now it looks like it has been through a war.

My-Little-Pony-Pony-Buddy--pTRU1-20985765dt.jpg

On 8/13/2017 at 10:04 AM, Kyoshi said:

Oh the memories. My first ever merch item was this shirt of Fluttershy going 'Yay'. Ordered it from Hot Topic's website nearly 5 years ago! Makes me nostalgic.

Fluttershirt.jpg.2f0fee00d1805ecca10e5bc2f91cf50c.jpg

Can't even describe the wonderful feeling I had when I wore that shirt for the first time.

they guy modeling this looks so happy.

Edited by nr2038
  • Brohoof 2

A Vinyl Scratch  spinning record break dance thing? I'm not too sure what it is exactly. I got it like 3 years ago.

post-24370-0-83306400-1397433577.jpg

II put it on top of a CD rack tower since that seemed like an appropriate place.

Edited by Cirrus.

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

d213ae2855b8745fe110c512d27bdd85.jpg

G2 mlp Ivy, dont know how since I was like six? It was given to me as a assumption since  I like horses as a kid.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

The first thing I had was a blind bag figure of Rainbow Dash, my ex was having a bit of a clear-out of some of my daughter's toys and I liberated it because I thought it was kind of cute, I had seen the cartoon but I wasn't aware of the fandom at the time.  The first thing I actually bought for myself was a Funko Vinyl Rainbow Dash.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't bought merchandise yet (though I really should at some point) but got this from my mother. :D

Spoiler

mlpcalendar.png.aecf69e0d72a2d00afa4d36496ae2719.png

The coolest advent calendar ever! But how can I open (and in process destroy) something like this?

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the infamous G1 Cotton Candy.  My very first my little pony.  The first G4's I got as a group at a tag sale, Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, and Rainbow Dash the 3 inch ones with Twilight's remote control car.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...