Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I think my account has been hacked!

ChaigeleyJacob

So a few days ago I was showing a few anti brony friends mlp fourms to hopefully convince them we are not a bunch of pedos, unfortunately I think they saw me enter my password because about an hour ago sexually explicit comments and stories began appearing on my account! Or perhaps they guessed my password, it's quite obvious :(

What you want to do first and foremost is click your name up the top right to show the drop down options, click "Account settings" from the list and on the left of the page that comes up should be an option to change your password.

So I finally found out who hacked me, it was belive it or not my little brother, he saw me enter the password and put it into his tablet! Now he was obviously punished quite heavily for what he did, and he many need to go and see a physiologist because of the stories he wrote (he kept them backed up on his tablet, so we do have a record of them, if any mods want to provide me with a log of posts made that would help)

It's just sad to see the things my brother has wrote and said, I feel so sorry for him in a way...

@ChaigeleyJacob

Just letting you know that I merged your new thread with the one that was already open in Site Questions. Also; please keep in mind that you do not need to make additional topics just to make an update. It's better to post a reply in this thread.

Also, content like this goes in Site Questions; not General Discussion.

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Sarge Sixteenbit said:

Is that why that one post appeared in my thread, then disappeared? I guess this means you don't want to see the finished product of my Sunset Shimmer drawing.

No its that the hacker left the comment, I do want to see that finished product though!

It's always a good idea to safeguard passwords better, because at the end of they day, that is something you do have some control over. A complex password is difficult to see someone typing and remember it. 

Here is a good method, there are plenty others. 

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

It's always a good idea to safeguard passwords better, because at the end of they day, that is something you do have some control over. A complex password is difficult to see someone typing and remember it. 

Here is a good method, there are plenty others. 

Thanks for the advice Jeric