Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Markiplier in MLP

Gamer Pizza

Actually I consider Mark as a pretty great actor! In fact I'm hiring him for my future show! But I don't think he'll be on MLP cause he ain't a brony, and that's completely fine by me! He ain't a hater though at least! He's anything but! But he ain't voicing on the show, I guarantee that! Same goes with Jack and Pewbs!

I get the feeling he wouldn't be too interested into doing a voice role, even if it's a small cameo, for mlp:fim. I can't imagine him actually being interested in it, even if they went with the idea of inviting him on for a small part. Mark's a youtuber, I figure he's always busy anyways with his load and several other things he does.

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

Markiplier is not a great actor. 

I would have to agree. He's got a great and suave voice, but when he acts he tends to overemphasize himself; if you will.

• Brohoof 1

ironicly markiplier made this joke about mlp a few years ago, couldn't stop laughing xD.

But with all seriousness, u think markwould make a funny actor, tough he wouldn't really fit as an actual voice actor, he is a lets player after all.

I think, if he is interested, it's going to be a background character, who talks one time on the big screen. :squee:

Like to see it happen though, with pewds and jack_is_an_eye please.

Nononononononononononono *inhale* noooooooooooooooooooooooo. Not only is Mark a terrible actor, he is obnoxious, insanely immature and doesn't deserve to have a spot on the show. To put someone like him on there would be stooping to desperate levels.

I have respect for him and I'm sorry for his personal life, but I don't see a reason for him to be on MLP. Also, his fanbase is terrible. I think large Let's Players like him and jacksepticeye are huge contributing factors to why the Undertale fanbase became trash. Because before they started jumping in on it, it was fairly nice.

Also, the cameo only appeals to Markiplier fans. For other people they're gonna think something like "Get the fuck off my favorite show dude"

Edited by FlootahBabby

Meh, it'd be fine. In fact, I can even think of a fitting role for him. Have him play some puffed up overacting simp with a gigantic ego. He's good at overacting in such a way as to come off that way, and he can play it up to comedic effect.