MxFlix

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Watching the show

Hai there!

My name is Felix (pronunced /ˈfɛːlɪxs/ (I'm sure everyone here can read IPA... right?)), but on the internets, I usually go by MisterFlix.
I have been a fan of the ponies since somewhen before the third season (probably during the late second), and was a fairly somewhat active member of the community back then. Heck, I even made a Youtube video, reasoning by evidence in, "Hearts and Hooves Day" that the Ponyville society is a predominantly lesbian one.

It was an... interesting video.

Unfortunately, around the time of the fourth season, I hit a low point in my life and through that had some misunderstandings and bad experiences with my Brony friends, causing me to distance myself from MLP. I returned back to my all-time-favorite franchise of Pokémon, where I found a wonderful circle of friends, who made me feel at home again.

When I saw some time ago that the seventh season of FiM starts soon, I decided that this might be the perfect time to give BronyFlix another try. As I have long since lost contact with my Brony friends of old, I searched for an MLP forum, and found this one. I admittedly don't know if I ever had an account here during my first time, but there was nothing associated with my E-Mail address, so I don't think so. Rule-breaking avoided!

Usually, when I'm new in a forum, I only hang out in the game corner, writing a new post whenever one of the countless, "Count to ∞", "Critique the avatar of the person above you", or, "Say a word that starts with the last letter of the previous word" topics has been updated. I didn't make it very long in these forums. But I'm learning from my mistakes and hope to write more substantial posts in more substantial topics this time. Time will tell how that goes... Also, Roleplay!

Now that you have read or skimmed through my disjointed résumé, let me tell you a bit more about myself:

I'm from Germany, but I hope that my English is good enough to be understandable. Additionally to German and English, I strive to learn Japanese, mostly because I want to visit Japan at least once in my life, and I want to be able to play the Pokémon games in Japanese. After all, the original language is highest canon, and I love analyzing things (mostly Pokémon, but also Ponies) from a Watsonian perspective! Furthermore, I am an aspiring writer (I might or might not have written one chapter on fimfiction once upon a time), and I'm studying applied computer science in college. When that is finally over with, I plan to move to the USA, mostly because most of my friends and dream jobs are there. Also, time zones. Speaking of which, I also stream from time to time, and once I find out how to edit my signature, I'll probably post the link to my channel in there (as far as I understand the corresponding rules, that's allowed... right?)

There's probably more that I could write here, but I'm gonna stop myself, because I've already written nearly 3000 characters, which should really be enough for an introduction post. Of course, if you are wondering about any more things concerning me, please go ahead and ask!

I hope to make some awesome new friends here!:derp:

• Brohoof 6

Hello MisterFlix and welcome to the forums! I also love everything Japanese and hope to go over there some day. I hope you have a great time here and enjoy all the forum has to offer. If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

5 hours ago, Surprise said:

Welcome @MisterFlix and I hope you like it here on MLP Forums

Thank you very much! I am sure I will :dash:

5 hours ago, .Wolfe. said:

Hello there and welcome to MLP Forums, @MisterFlixsig-4840762.sig-4840362.sig-4839781.sig- Feel welcome and have an enjoyable time here.

Thank you! :pinkie:

5 hours ago, Photon Jet said:

Hi there! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round and discuss about everything. We hope you'll have a wonderful time here. ;)

I'll try to add many things to the discussions~ :yay:

5 hours ago, Lunarpalette said:

Welcome to the Forums @MisterFlix! Let me just say, this is one of the friendliest places and a great support to you and everyone! Always nice to know there are a ton of more Bronies out there! I hope you enjoy the forums as much as I do!

Thanks~ I'm sure I will! :D

4 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hello MisterFlix and welcome to the forums! I also love everything Japanese and hope to go over there some day. I hope you have a great time here and enjoy all the forum has to offer. If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

Yay, another Japan-lover! :adorkable: I'll try to remember~

And because I have coincidentally used all the other Mane Six as emotes, :smug:

Thanks y'all for the warm welcome! =D

• Brohoof 2

Hello Flix, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies here. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :) 

• Brohoof 1