Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, guys ^_^

MC'01

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

On the Internet

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My 2nd older sister has loved watching MLP. In 2011-2012 I gave it a try and it was pretty good. In 2013, I've officially (?) became a brony.

Hi, I'm MC'01. I come from Poland. I'm kinda brony, but mostly too shy/stupid (a couple years before I was basically a young n00b) to integrate in these kind of forums :derp:

I've been making videos and music since 2013, so far I made 150+ videos (YTPMVs, gameplays, tutorials, reviews/reactions) and a couple of remixes, but I'm trying to also upload my original songs. So far I've raised in total 40000+ views and 350+ subs.

I've watched all MLP: FiM episodes and EqG movies. I can't really forget about being a brony, mostly because it "joins" or "disturbs" my YouTube work. :dash:

3 years ago I made 2nd pony OC - Media Core and he (despite looking like a mare) is still with to this day.

Watching MLP makes me being really happy and not thinking about the tough private situations. :sunny:

I'm happy to share these words to you. Hope I'll do well in this forum.

Thank you. See you on the site, cheers! :muffins:

• Brohoof 7

You seem like my kind of person.

To make remixes,

+   Makes pitch go up slightly

-     down slightly

Shift +   up 1 octave

Shift -    down 1 octave

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Lenny said:

You seem like my kind of person.

To make remixes,

+   Makes pitch go up slightly

-     down slightly

Shift +   up 1 octave

Shift -    down 1 octave

I use this too, in Sony Vegas! :pinkie:

7 hours ago, MC'01 said:

I use this too, in Sony Vegas! :pinkie:

I know. Takes some time tho. Anywhere maybe 4 hours to get 15 seconds done. For me at least 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Lenny said:

I know. Takes some time tho. Anywhere maybe 4 hours to get 15 seconds done. For me at least 

For me, actually not really, despite having a crappy PC.

Although, mostly I use other, "external" pitching programs: Celemony Melodyne Studio 3.1 / 4, NewTone plugin in my FL Studio. I'm a perfectionist :sneer:

Welcome to the forums dude. I hope you have an awesome time here. Thank you for sharing that stuff with us about yourself ;). It's not easy for everyone to do.

So I see you make music. Well, I guess you could say I have a bit of an offer.

I'm currently working on making a role play story for this forum, and am looking for a music person to help me out with a few songs for it (it's going to be a musical).

If your interested, I would provide the lyrics, I just need the sounds and singing made. If you want, I will be more than glad to write you one or two songs in exchange as I am a bit of writer. My brother loves to sing, so he can vouch that I make good lyrics :).

Edited by General Solar Magus
  • Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, General Solar Magus said:

Welcome to the forums dude. I hope you have an awesome time here. Thank you for sharing that stuff with us about yourself ;). It's not easy for everyone to do.

I'm currently working on making a role play story for this forum, and am looking for a music person to help me out with a few songs for it (it's going to be a musical).

If your interested, I would provide the lyrics, I just need the sounds and singing made. If you want, I will be more than glad to write you one or two songs in exchange as I am a bit of writer. My brother loves to sing, so he can vouch that I make good lyrics :).

That will be nice :fluttershy: You're more than welcome to give me some info in the private message (if it exists here) or my mail mediacore123@gmail.com. I've never actually thought about writing a song for somebody, that would be a nice expierience. I'll try to do my best. :smug:

18 minutes ago, General Solar Magus said:

That will be nice :fluttershy: You're more than welcome to give me some info in the private message (if it exists here) or my mail mediacore123@gmail.com. I've never actually thought about writing a song for somebody, that would be a nice expierience. I'll try to do my best. :smug:

• Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, MC'01 said:

For me, actually not really, despite having a crappy PC.

Although, mostly I use other, "external" pitching programs: Celemony Melodyne Studio 3.1 / 4, NewTone plugin in my FL Studio. I'm a perfectionist :sneer:

Oh okay, I just use a ton of pitch shift, this here took 18 hours in the making. Meh at most, but it was my first time doing stuff like that

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Lenny said:

Oh okay, I just use a ton of pitch shift, this here took 18 hours in the making. Meh at most, but it was my first time doing stuff like that

And this is my first ever remix: https://youtu.be/_JXpKUwRAlo

Edited by MC'01

Hello Mc, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies here. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :) 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Kenshiro said:

Hello Mc, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies here. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :) 

@Kenshiro Thanks a lot! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

On 23.04.2017 at 5:16 PM, MC'01 said:

I come from Poland.

What a coincidence... :P;) 

Hello there!

I've took a look at your (?) Youtube channel. I was thinking of doing mixes like this before. Heh, more like doing something silly with random things like this. Anyway I didn't bother to get into it that much, buuuuuuuuut since there appears to be a tutorial there, I'll watch it out of curiosity, for potential future reference. This probably will answer my never asked questions. ^_^ 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, Rikifive said:

What a coincidence... :P;) 

Hello there!

I've took a look at your (?) Youtube channel. I was thinking of doing mixes like this before. Heh, more like doing something silly with random things like this. Anyway I didn't bother to get into it that much, buuuuuuuuut since there appears to be a tutorial there, I'll watch it out of curiosity, for potential future reference. This probably will answer my never asked questions. ^_^ 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

Thank you, later I'm going to make the refreshed version of the tutorial series, because that one is nonprofessional and... well... cringey ^_^

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, MC'01 said:

Thank you, later I'm going to make the refreshed version of the tutorial series, because that one is nonprofessional and... well... cringey ^_^

Yeah, it didn't answer my questions, as it was a totally different thing than I thought. Nevertheless, I've browsed Youtube for other tutorials and I found what I was looking for. :P Anyway, good luck with your channel, my polish friend. ;) 

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Yeah, it didn't answer my questions, as it was a totally different thing than I thought. Nevertheless, I've browsed Youtube for other tutorials and I found what I was looking for. :P Anyway, good luck with your channel, my polish friend. ;) 

Well, thank you :squee:

You were looking for mashup tutorials?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, MC'01 said:

You were looking for mashup tutorials?

I meant these YTPMV. You have some on your (?) channel.

I was wondering how others do that ~ I mean, I was wondering if there's a special way to do these, but from what I've noticed, it's a pretty basic, yet confusing and time consuming process done mainly in Sony Vegas - just as I thought. :P 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
16 hours ago, Rikifive said:

I meant these YTPMV. You have some on your (?) channel.

I was wondering how others do that ~ I mean, I was wondering if there's a special way to do these, but from what I've noticed, it's a pretty basic, yet confusing and time consuming process done mainly in Sony Vegas - just as I thought. :P 

I do different types of YTPMVs - "Auto-Tuned" ones (YTPMVs, but with pitch made in special computer programs, some people say that they're not real YTPMVs) or "Songified" ones (turning normal talking into the songs, sometimes it needs to be done by "making" new words, this kind of remixes was shown in my tutorial series).

Edited by MC'01
  • Brohoof 1