IronCaptain19

How will you see the MLP Movie?  

34 users have voted

1. 1. How Will You see the MLP Movie?

• Premier Night in Theaters
    • In Theaters (Any other day)
    • Blu-Ray/DVD
    • Wait for Discovery Family Premier
    • Digital Download (iTunes, Amazon, etc.)

1. Premier Night In Theaters

2. In Theaters (Any other day)

3. Blu-Ray/DVD

4. Wait for Discovery Family Premier

5. Digital Download (iTunes, Amazon, etc.)

Discuss Below

Edited by IronCaptain19

I'm going to try to see it in theaters. Also, like most theatrical movies, I don't think it will air on TV for a couple years, so I'm not trying to tell those that want to wait for it to air on Discovery Family what to do, but it's not going to happen for quite a while (assuming Discovery Family even lasts that long because it doesn't seem to have much going for it other than MLP).

I haven't decided on how I intend on approaching this movie, but I still have about six months to come up with a strategy.

I will try to see it in the theater, but unfortunately there's no guarantee that it will show here in English, if at all. If I can't watch it on the big screen, I'll have to wait for an official release... :(

I don't think I'll see it on premiere night, but anytime afterwards in theaters would be great as long as I can go with my best friend. She is just as excited for it as I am.

I'll see it on premiere night if it's shown, but I'm not expecting it to. The local theaters in my area tend not to do premiere screenings for children's films unless it's a Disney or Pixar film. If I can't see it on a Thursday night premiere screening, there's always Friday.

More than likely I will probably see it on Netflix when it comes out there. 

I don't like going to movies by myself, and I doubt anyone in my group

would want to see a pony movie. 

• Brohoof 1

I hardly ever go to the cinema anymore (too expensive and inconvenient, and anyway most cinemas are just fairly big rooms rather than the theatrical experiences of decades ago) but I'll see if a friend wants to go.

Here is how I'm going to see it, and I've already posted this but you'll see why in a second I'm posting again.

Movie Ticket Worker: Welcome to the movies. What can I do t help you?

Me: One ticket for the MLP movie.

Movie Ticket Worker looks at me weird for a few seconds, then tells me the price.

Me: Pay money.

Movie Ticket Worker: Hands ticket while still looking at me odd.

Me: Takes ticket at walks away.

I'll wait for the Discovery Family to Premiere but Wait until the Internet upload it and then Watch it on the Internet

Edited by Zachary

I'm just wondering if any of my friends would like the idea of going to the theater to see it. They probably aren't very keen on MLP things but I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask anyways. If not in the theater, then I'll probably just wait until it's digitally available somewhere.

I'm already planning to see it at the premiere night in my local theater. It's slightly more expensive than the one I used to go in Clearwater, but hell: leather reclinable  leather seats in the basic ticket? Fuck yeah B). The only thing I'm not taking with me are a pair of sunglasses because..... I'm not Wesker :dash: 

On 4/23/2017 at 3:17 PM, IronCaptain19 said:

1. Premier Night In Theaters

2. In Theaters (Any other day)

3. Blu-Ray/DVD

4. Wait for Discovery Family Premier

5. Digital Download (iTunes, Amazon, etc.)

Discuss Below

IN THEATERS

• 1 month later...

Well, I had planned (as I said) to just get a digital copy to watch, but it looks like I'm gonna get to see it in theaters after all. I managed to schedule my classes for fall so that I get out at noon on Fridays. Then I just head to the theater, enjoy the movie, and get home before my parents start to wonder why I'm spending so much time "studying at school"