IronCaptain19

How will you see the MLP Movie?  

34 users have voted

1. 1. How Will You see the MLP Movie?

• Premier Night in Theaters
    • In Theaters (Any other day)
    • Blu-Ray/DVD
    • Wait for Discovery Family Premier
    • Digital Download (iTunes, Amazon, etc.)

On 4/24/2017 at 3:17 AM, IronCaptain19 said:

How will you see the MLP Movie?

1. Premier Night In Theaters

2. In Theaters (Any other day)

3. Blu-Ray/DVD

4. Wait for Discovery Family Premier

5. Digital Download (iTunes, Amazon, etc.)

Discuss Below

In theaters 

• 3 weeks later...

Number 2. I'll most likely go and see it with my sister and one of our parents on a random afternoon during the October half-term break. Can't wait - it's not often I go to see animated children's flicks at the cinema; I usually see massive superhero or sci-fi/action blockbusters, so it'll be refreshing to have a break from them :D

I don't think you should feel embarrassed to go see it in theaters, I know I will try. And I say this, because when the "Josie and The Pussycats" Movie came out, I saw at the theater right next door to my apartment complex I lived in at the time, and yes I was the only one watching it in the theater, however, the point I'm trying to make, is no one there/ticket seller batted an eye at it, and guess what, the "Josie" movie was mainly intended to be a girls movie, but I still enjoyed it and no one working there said anything, and I went during the day (around I believe it was 11am on a weekday). 

So I say, don't worry about it, I mean look at it this way, Brad Jones (Cinema Snob) saw a Barbie movie in theaters recently during the day. And From what I understood, 99% of those at his local theater didn't bat an eye at it either. So I say go for it. I mean the trailer got Animat's attention to the point where he will see it too, and not just because it's his job either.  So I say don't worry about what others may think, I say go for it and have fun.

I MIGHT go opening night, but it that's to be determined, though. I'm definitely seeing it in theaters, though. My friends have already taken bets on how many times I'm going to see it! 

• Brohoof 1

On 7/3/2017 at 4:38 AM, bwrosas said:

I don't think you should feel embarrassed to go see it in theaters, I know I will try. And I say this, because when the "Josie and The Pussycats" Movie came out, I saw at the theater right next door to my apartment complex I lived in at the time, and yes I was the only one watching it in the theater, however, the point I'm trying to make, is no one there/ticket seller batted an eye at it, and guess what, the "Josie" movie was mainly intended to be a girls movie, but I still enjoyed it and no one working there said anything, and I went during the day (around I believe it was 11am on a weekday). 

It's kinda ridiculous this fear of watching ponies in theaters at this point. Hell, how many G rated movies we haven't seen in theaters? Plus here in 'murica people hardly gives a crap on what you do and what you watch. ALSO, the trailer cut-out the bullshit and showed these horses mean business :dry: 

• Brohoof 1

Depends.
It's premiering on Friday 13th October here.
Unless i have a late shift that evening and if there's a undubbed version, then of course on the premiere day.
But i still have no info form the theater i'm going to.

5 hours ago, String Note said:

ummm when it comes out on digital dont want to be the only guy in my movie theater seeing it xD

I doubt you'd be the only guy in the theater.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, PinkiePie97 said:

I doubt you'd be the only guy in the theater.

Damn, guess I have to count how many childless dudes I'll see in the theater when I watch the movie :dash: . Hopefully, I'll watch it on premiere night, but I can't ignore the chance that I'll get my schedule full by then :huh: 

Going to go the day after its released, maybe the day after that.

Either way, going to go in at the early showing, about 1 or 2 in the afternoon. Going to buy 2 tickets because I'm self conscious as fuck and won't want to look like I'm going to see it myself, and then will leave the theater and come back in later while checking my cell phone and go on in.

Once I'm in the theater I won't really care, as nobody gives a fuck at who else is in there, its just buying and handing the tickets to the taker that annoys me.

Id only go see it in theaters if a bunch of others were going but since none of them are i'm not interested. To be honest I wasnt really interested in theatrical releases in general unless someone else was going with me so its not even a slight against this movie alone. I just dont like doing things alone including going to the movies. :unsure: