Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey there fleshbags! You may call us Isfet spirits of chaos, destruction and all things weird now the first question may be " I thought that was Discord's job " well it is! In fact one of us is another version of Discord but the multiverse is a big place and we just fill his role in our world. Not only that but we're a lot more fun than he is but don't tell him we said that.  Actually you can his reaction would be hilarious ha ha! But enough about that bring on the questions about us, about our world, about our annoying little brother anything ask! 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Register now to remove this ad.

Chaos: ooo my kind of uh whatever you are, o how rude of me I did not introduce myself I am Chaos the princess of chaos so what kind chaos do you do anyways? *excitedly claps hooves in anticipation for the answer*

Link to post
Share on other sites

Isfet grins * a fellow Chaos being hm? Awesome! The kind of chaos we do anything really from small pranks to natural disasters to national takeovers we've done it but probably our favorites are A causing mortals to fight and B making deals that make them look stupid. 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Chaotic Overlord said:

Isfet grins * a fellow Chaos being hm? Awesome! The kind of chaos we do anything really from small pranks to natural disasters to national takeovers we've done it but probably our favorites are A causing mortals to fight and B making deals that make them look stupid. 

Chaos: So sorry for the late response royal duties that sounds actually rather chaotic if your ever in the area stirring up some chaos I'll be sure to see it have a nice day toot a loo.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Isfet chuckled 

That's quite alright we get it and we've got our own nation to run too and boy is it stressful. So nice to meet a princess who actually understands our life unlike boring old Celestia. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Chaotic Overlord said:

Isfet chuckled 

That's quite alright we get it and we've got our own nation to run too and boy is it stressful. So nice to meet a princess who actually understands our life unlike boring old Celestia. 

Chaos: Celestia can barely protect her kingdom or subjects she has fallen and could not protect her wittle sister who cried out for attention, but as for myself I don't actually rule a kingdom I do have subjects who are the darkest and considered meanest creatures, but their not so bad those ponies judge what is different from them.

I suppose I could ask another question after all this is a ask you topic so do you find yourself to be more powerful then Discord? if you ask me hes a wimp after he was reformed such a disgrace.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hm we'll let our version of Discord handle this question alike 

Alright well I don't think particularly highly of my other self.   He is indeed a wimp though I suppose he can be quite powerful when he eats to be as for the reformed thing we're wgwt you might call "semi reformed " we still cause chaos across the multiverse but we don't bother Equestria as much as we used to hey being free with certain limits is better than being statues or stuck in the frozen tundra. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Chaotic Overlord said:

Hm we'll let our version of Discord handle this question alike 

Alright well I don't think particularly highly of my other self.   He is indeed a wimp though I suppose he can be quite powerful when he eats to be as for the reformed thing we're wgwt you might call "semi reformed " we still cause chaos across the multiverse but we don't bother Equestria as much as we used to hey being free with certain limits is better than being statues or stuck in the frozen tundra. 

Chaos: That is true I suppose remain free with strict regulations is much better then being stuck as a statue well thank you for answering my questions I will allow others to ask you so I don't fill up the thread with my questions alone have a day toot a loo.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...