Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is a minimum post count required for roleplay?

MxFlix

Hai!

While wandering through the forums, I saw somewhere that before posting in the roleplay area, 5 posts anywhere else are needed. Unfortunately, I don't know anymore where I read that, so I can check the age of that. However, I also can't find anything like that in the rules, so I'm a bit unsure. Is that outdated information? Or is it indeed correct?

Regards,
Flix

I will tell ya now the answer to the best of my knowledge is still a yes.

Everfree is 200 characters min

Equestrian Empire is 300 for non show OC's.

Do you mean 200 posts? If not, I'm honestly a bit confused right now:blink:
Also, while it's not really my place to say that, it would be quite good if such a rule were mentioned in the rules post of the Roleplay section.

I believe you need to hit the rank of Muffin before you can make posts in the roleplaying section, and you need to have made 5 active posts on the forum to reach that rank.

200 is the character minimum for posts made in the roleplay section, not posts required to post in that section.

The post you just made ranked you up to Muffin, so you should be able to post there now.

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

I believe you need to hit the rank of Muffin before you can make posts in the roleplaying section, and you need to have made 5 active posts on the forum to reach that rank.

200 is the character minimum for posts made in the roleplay section, not posts required to post in that section.

The post you just made ranked you up to Muffin, so you should be able to post there now.

Tecnically now I think you can get away with fewer now that the forum changed and set it to only 20 characters. And wowwl, I thought it was 400 characters. I've been trying to make my posts at least that long. :okiedokieloki:

The post count required is muffin (5 posts) I guess, which isn't too bad. :)

Edited by Foxy Socks

1 hour ago, Foxy Socks said:

Tecnically now I think you can get away with fewer now that the forum changed and set it to only 20 characters.

I'm quite sure that is a glitch or reset caused by the change to the IP.B 4 software. I wouldn't encourage anyone to try and make a habit out of posting short responses just because it is technically possible now. It'll most likely be rectified before long. :P

Anyway, the minimum for Everfree Empire RP posts should be 200 characters minimum, whilst Muffin rank (5 post count) is required to actually partake in the section. Equestrian Empire has a little bit more to it, and I would suggest reading further here if you're interested in playing there. Covers just about everything you'd need to know. ^-^

• Brohoof 2