Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop My Chibi Shop (CLOSED NO MORE REQUESTS WILL BE ACCEPTED)

chaosprincess

I have decided to take a break from the shop so I will not be accepting any more requests I do apologize, but I just have a lot going on so I have decided to just take a break from my little chibi shop.

Hello so I have decided to open a chibi shop where I will draw your OCs as a chibi an adorable chibi so if you'd like your OC to be chibified just leave a request down below now with that said moving onto the rules and information.

Rules

1. Do not rush me these are free so have some patience please

2. I will not draw anything that is nsfw (not safe for work) so don't ask

3. The pictures are going to be chibis

4. Please don't pm me or keep posting on this thread when your request will be done my real life does get busy and digital coloring does take time.

5. If you post the picture anywhere please do credit me

6. I do place a watermark on my pictures which is not to be removed

Information needed for the request

1. When you post your request I need a picture so I can take the colors from it

2. I can make changelings, ponies, griffons etc

Now with all that said I have some examples below so go check them out if your interested in my shop and thinking about having one made.

Request

Waiting List

I have sketched out everybody's requests and my cousin made one before I opened the shop so I completed hers first in which the style her chibi is in is the style everybody's is going to be in, but with that said more info down below.

Each request that is completed will be used as an example, but I do not own the ocs they belong to their rightful creators I only own the pictures.

aria_chibi_by_bringerochaos-db8thum.jpg

chibi_request_for_nymphetamine_by_bringerochaos-db8yp0u.jpg

request_for_pripyat_pony_by_bringerochaos-db9bgej.jpg

request_for_trixie__by_bringerochaos-db9c7s0.jpg

chibi_request_for_mysterious_soul_by_bringerochaos-dbab7d3.jpg

request_for_ajfan89_by_bringerochaos-dbagcn5.jpg

request_for_glacies_frost__re_post__by_bringerochaos-dbau38y.jpg

chibi_request_for_ezerona_by_bringerochaos-dbb3b1k.jpg

request_for_kronos_the_revenant_by_bringerochaos-dbbtbev.jpg

chibi_request_for_violet_s_by_bringerochaos-dbfv4b4.jpg

chibi_request_for_chrylestia600_by_bringerochaos-dbggjis.jpg

chibi_request_for_techno_universal_by_bringerochaos-dbgh99n.jpg

chibi_discord_request_for_randimaxis_by_bringerochaos-dbh74gc.jpg

chibi_request_for_count_werdowp_by_bringerochaos-dbhn4qs.jpg

chibi_request_for_adamgreen_by_bringerochaos-dbho2ry.jpg

chibi_request_for_tilgoreth_by_bringerochaos-dbhrm6n.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, :: Mysterious Soul :: said:

Can you do my oc Ocean Whiplash (( The link to her is on my about me on my profile, she is the first oc)) can you have her and doctor whooves hugging?

Yes I can now they will be behind a little stand , but I can make them hugging so their whole body won't be showing, but the upper part will be shown so it will be seen they are hugging and is there anything you'd like written on the sign that will be above? I just wanted to make sure you know they are behind a stand now if your ok with that just let me know and I will get to it.

1 hour ago, chaosprincess said:

Yes I can now they will be behind a little stand , but I can make them hugging so their whole body won't be showing, but the upper part will be shown so it will be seen they are hugging and is there anything you'd like written on the sign that will be above? I just wanted to make sure you know they are behind a stand now if your ok with that just let me know and I will get to it.

It doesn't matter to me!

23 minutes ago, :: Mysterious Soul :: said:

It doesn't matter to me!

Ok I will get started on that and thank you for making a request.

1 hour ago, Glacies Frost said:

Eh, what the heck. Would you mind doing one for me? Sign saying something like, "Snowcones, one bit each."

GlaciesShadedReduced.png.33922b5685d3372f3239410595e3a1fa.png

Sure thank you for making a request I will get started on it.

Could you do my OC Clover looking all embarrassed, something like this: mlfw2755_small.jpg

The sign should say "Meet Princess Clover". She hates having a fuss made of her being a princess and would be blushing all the way thru the meet and greet. XD

Clover_Ref.png

17 hours ago, Pripyat Pony said:

Could you do my OC Clover looking all embarrassed, something like this: mlfw2755_small.jpg

The sign should say "Meet Princess Clover". She hates having a fuss made of her being a princess and would be blushing all the way thru the meet and greet. XD

Clover_Ref.png

Sure I can do that thank you for making a request.

On 4/24/2017 at 7:08 PM, Nymphetamine said:

I want one XD 

This is moi.

pony Streiben.png 

What I want written: Infernus rlz

Hello sorry your request has not been completed yet, but I was just wondering if you would be ok if I drew your oc as just a chibi instead of with a sign? if you want any pose or anything just let me know.

On 4/24/2017 at 8:19 PM, Trixie . said:

I want you to draw Amore with the sign saying "Cuddles"

ECV7C0i.png

Hello I just wanted to ask would you be ok if I drew your oc as a chibi instead of with the table and sign if you want any poses just let me know.

On 4/25/2017 at 3:00 PM, Glacies Frost said:

Eh, what the heck. Would you mind doing one for me? Sign saying something like, "Snowcones, one bit each."

GlaciesShadedReduced.png.33922b5685d3372f3239410595e3a1fa.png

Hello I was just wondering would you be ok if I drew your oc as a chibi without the table and sign? if you'd like any pose just let me know.

On 4/29/2017 at 8:08 PM, Pripyat Pony said:

Clover_Ref.png

Hello I was just wondering would you mind if I drew your oc as a chibi without the table and sign? I can still draw her with the same expression no problem and if you'd like any pose just let me know.

21 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

Hello I was just wondering would you mind if I drew your oc as a chibi without the table and sign? I can still draw her with the same expression no problem and if you'd like any pose just let me know.

That will be fine. You can pick a suitable pose. :)

On 5/4/2017 at 0:19 PM, chaosprincess said:

Hello sorry your request has not been completed yet, but I was just wondering if you would be ok if I drew your oc as just a chibi instead of with a sign? if you want any pose or anything just let me know.

Hello I just wanted to ask would you be ok if I drew your oc as a chibi instead of with the table and sign if you want any poses just let me know.

Hello I was just wondering would you be ok if I drew your oc as a chibi without the table and sign? if you'd like any pose just let me know.

Sure darling, np n.n sorry I replied until now. I wasn't aware you wrote something

8 hours ago, Pripyat Pony said:

That will be fine. You can pick a suitable pose. :)

Thank you and so sorry for the change, but your oc will still be a chibi.

1 hour ago, Nymphetamine said:

Sure darling, np n.n sorry I replied until now. I wasn't aware you wrote something

So sorry about the sudden change and no problem it happens so no need to apologize.

On 5/4/2017 at 7:04 PM, Glacies Frost said:

Sounds good to me. No preference on the pose.l

So sorry for the sudden change, but it will still be a chibi.

UPDATE

I just wanted to let everybody know that I have started on the chibis I just have one more sketch to do then everybody's will be all sketched out once the last one is done I will be digitally coloring them my life does get quite busy so I apologize to everybody for the wait and I do appreciate your patience I will try and get them done as soon as I can.

4 minutes ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

OMG its so adorable  also this image describes what im feeling right now.

tumblr_nc20jf80eF1sian8vo1_400.gif

I'm really glad you like the picture and yay the cute turtle with sushi.

(edited)
On 4/24/2017 at 7:08 PM, Nymphetamine said:

I want one XD 

This is moi.

pony Streiben.png 

What I want written: Infernus rlz

I do apologize for the wait, but here is your request as a little chibi I do apologize if anything looks off especially the cutie mark I'm not to good with making flowers -_-', but I do hope you like it.

chibi_request_for_nymphetamine_by_bringerochaos-db8yp0u.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

On 4/29/2017 at 8:08 PM, Pripyat Pony said:

Clover_Ref.png

I do apologize for the wait, but your request is completed I'm sorry if anything looks off and I know her pose looks a tad strange, but I decided to have her kind of rearing up about to shake ponies hooves, but she is nervous so she is thinking about just flying off I hope you like it.

request_for_pripyat_pony_by_bringerochaos-db9bgej.jpg