Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop My Chibi Shop (CLOSED NO MORE REQUESTS WILL BE ACCEPTED)

chaosprincess

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya, ChaPri!

I was wooooooonderrrrrrrriiiiiiiing.... I have a request for ya, and I'll be happy to say you might enjoy it a good bit (of course, if you can't do it, then it's okay).

I would humbly request upon your valuable time and effort a single, solitary project...

:umad:I WANT A CHIBI DISCORD.:umad:

... sound good?

Thank you so very kindly for your time.  *bows*

2 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

Hiya, ChaPri!

I was wooooooonderrrrrrrriiiiiiiing.... I have a request for ya, and I'll be happy to say you might enjoy it a good bit (of course, if you can't do it, then it's okay).

I would humbly request upon your valuable time and effort a single, solitary project...

... sound good?

Hello there Randimaxis I've never drawn Discord before, but sure why not I will accept the request for a chibi Discord is there a certain pose you want? if yes then please do leave the picture of the pose if no then I will decide on a pose.

Oh, as a fellow Chaos lover, I would LOVE to leave it ALL up to you.  :umad:

2 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

Your request has been accepted Techno will be chibified and his mane and tail will look better with the circuit board I got a new tablet and got better and my cousin taught me a few tricks to make it look a lot better and is there any certain pose you would like?

Yup I still make these cute pictures I will accept your request is there any certain pose you would like?

Yes I can your request has been accepted and your no bother at all is there any pose you'd like?

Your welcome :) and I'm glad you like it. :fluttershy:

I'm really excited to see the finished product because of his better look! Also for his pose I don't really mind what you do so just do the best pose that you think is best for Techno's character from your mind! :)

18 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

I'm really excited to see the finished product because of his better look! Also for his pose I don't really mind what you do so just do the best pose that you think is best for Techno's character from your mind! :)

OK will do if you don't mind me asking would it be OK if I did not add the royal necklace and shoes? figured I would ask before sketching it out.

4 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

OK will do if you don't mind me asking would it be OK if I did not add the royal necklace and shoes? figured I would ask before sketching it out.

Well to be honest I strongly prefer to have the royal necklace and shoes in the image but feel free to leave them out if they are simply too hard to draw! :)

9 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Well to be honest I strongly prefer to have the royal necklace and shoes in the image but feel free to leave them out if they are simply too hard to draw! :)

I have made a sketch already they are easy to add in so i will add in the shoes, but the necklace would not be seen nor would the cutie mark so not going to add those, but I will make sure the royal shoes are on his little chibi feet.

25 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

I have made a sketch already they are easy to add in so i will add in the shoes, but the necklace would not be seen nor would the cutie mark so not going to add those, but I will make sure the royal shoes are on his little chibi feet.

Okay awesome mate! :)

20 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

Yes I can your request has been accepted and your no bother at all is there any pose you'd like?

21 hours ago, Violet_S said:

I like to see a pose that is cheerful that's all ^^

On 7/11/2017 at 3:19 AM, Techno Universal said:

I wonder how Techno would look if he was a chibi! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.008cb8b193afdcb0118e34784c946045.jpeg

Here is your request I decided to draw him working on an experiment which the experiment was to see if he could turn earth ponies into pegasi in which he accidentally dropped a little on his wings which caused his wings to vanish annoyed and confused on where his wings went he decides to go back to the drawing board, but not before he puts his wings back. I decided since the necklace would not be seen that I would add the gem to the front of the lab coat, I put gloves on his front hooves, but placed his royal shoes on his back hooves I hope you like it.

Techno: Where did I go wrong? *sigh* back to the drawing board, but first I have to get my wings back.

chibi_request_for_techno_universal_by_bringerochaos-dbgh99n.jpg

10 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

Here is your request I decided to draw him working on an experiment which the experiment was to see if he could turn earth ponies into pegasi in which he accidentally dropped a little on his wings which caused his wings to vanish annoyed and confused on where his wings went he decides to go back to the drawing board, but not before he puts his wings back. I decided since the necklace would not be seen that I would add the gem to the front of the lab coat, I put gloves on his front hooves, but placed his royal shoes on his back hooves I hope you like it.

Techno: Where did I go wrong? *sigh* back to the drawing board, but first I have to get my wings back.

chibi_request_for_techno_universal_by_bringerochaos-dbgh99n.jpg

Okay looking good!!! Thanks M8!! :)

@Techno Universal

Sorry if its not to your liking It was an idea that popped up so I sketched it out I'm happy with the way it came out, but I suppose what one likes another may not, but I am glad you like the picture even if it was not what you were expecting, but I do apologize if the picture is not to your liking and your very welcome. :)

6 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

@Techno Universal

Sorry if its not to your liking It was an idea that popped up so I sketched it out I'm happy with the way it came out, but I suppose what one likes another may not, but I am glad you like the picture even if it was not what you were expecting, but I do apologize if the picture is not to your liking and your very welcome. :)

I mainly like it because it's basically a new look of my OC Techno! Or maybe I somehow influenced the idea of the sketch in your head! :)  

25 minutes ago, Shadow Beam said:

@Techno Universal and @chaosprincess

Please try to avoid utilizing threads to converse. Only make post pertaining to the topic at hand.

To be honest I always avoid getting into a discussion on threads like this. It's just when someone else starts a discussion with me and you'll end up with our posts spamming the thread like what happened back there. So obviously just PM me if you want to continue talking about this as I don't really want poor ChaosPrincess to be dealing with discussions spamming his thread! :)

8 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

To be honest I always avoid getting into a discussion on threads like this. It's just when someone else starts a discussion with me and you'll end up with our posts spamming the thread like what happened back there. So obviously just PM me if you want to continue talking about this as I don't really want poor ChaosPrincess to be dealing with discussions spamming his thread! :)

Not starting a conversation I just noticed that you said you don't want to be spamming his thread and so I just wanted to say I am not a guy I am a female.

(edited)
On 7/11/2017 at 1:00 PM, Randimaxis said:

Hiya, ChaPri!

... sound good?

So sorry your request took so long, but just finished Discord this is my first time drawing Discord so sorry if anything is off and I know his smile is in his eye I decided to draw it like that because hey with Discord nothing makes sense, but I do hope you like it.

chibi_discord_request_for_randimaxis_by_bringerochaos-dbh74gc.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

2 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

So from what I've seen you only have two or three more requests too complete? When you are done could you do my oc? If you're too busy I understand.imageproxy.thumb.png.6972e30af9e3c90e377c240a97213f31.png

Sure since one slot opened your request will be accepted is there any certain pose you want?

Just now, chaosprincess said:

Sure since one slot opened your request will be accepted is there any certain pose you want?

Just the same pose I guess as in the drawing I posted. Thank you!