Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop My Chibi Shop (CLOSED NO MORE REQUESTS WILL BE ACCEPTED)

chaosprincess

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/11/2017 at 5:15 AM, Count Werdowp said:

@chaosprincess You still do those cute pictures ? I can ask for one    :fluttershy:

PS He does not have a cutie mark yet

Werdo Wp

So sorry your request took so long, but here it is I do apologize if anything is off and I know there was no fang in the picture, but I decided to add a little fang hope you like it.

chibi_request_for_count_werdowp_by_bringerochaos-dbhn4qs.jpg

On 7/11/2017 at 7:40 AM, Adamgreen said:

Could you draw this one chibi looking please? Hope it's not too much of a bother.

imageproxy.thumb.jpg.e6c436fc0f3ff5ce568b6a496e029ed4.jpg

So sorry your request took so long, but here it is I do apologize if anything is off and also sorry if the mane is wrong I could not see much of the mane so I decided to take a guess so sorry if the design is wrong and I had to guess with the color which was no problem I tried to get as accurate as I could to the picture, but I do hope you like it.

chibi_request_for_adamgreen_by_bringerochaos-dbho2ry.jpg

OHHHH!  He looks SO adorable!  I just wanna pinch his widdle cheeks, and boop his widdle nose, and-...

... *AHEM* well, yes; excellent job!  The Lord of Chaos himself would be pleased!

Thank you ever so kindly, my friend!  *bows*

10 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

OHHHH!  He looks SO adorable!  I just wanna pinch his widdle cheeks, and boop his widdle nose, and-...

... *AHEM* well, yes; excellent job!  The Lord of Chaos himself would be pleased!

Thank you ever so kindly, my friend!  *bows*

Your very welcome :fluttershy: I'm really glad you like it :) and glad to know I've the got approval of the lord of chaos himself.:squee:

On 7/22/2017 at 0:34 AM, Tilgoreth said:

So from what I've seen you only have two or three more requests too complete? When you are done could you do my oc? If you're too busy I understand.imageproxy.thumb.png.6972e30af9e3c90e377c240a97213f31.png

So sorry your request took so long, but here it is I do apologize if anything is off and also sorry if the pose looks awkward :rarity:, but I do hope you like it.

chibi_request_for_tilgoreth_by_bringerochaos-dbhrm6n.jpg

1 minute ago, chaosprincess said:

So sorry your request took so long, but here it is I do apologize if anything is off and also sorry if the pose looks awkward :rarity:, but I do hope you like it.

chibi_request_for_tilgoreth_by_bringerochaos-dbhrm6n.jpg

Thank you so much I love it!

On 7/26/2017 at 7:06 AM, chaosprincess said:

So sorry your request took so long, but here it is I do apologize if anything is off and also sorry if the mane is wrong I could not see much of the mane so I decided to take a guess so sorry if the design is wrong and I had to guess with the color which was no problem I tried to get as accurate as I could to the picture, but I do hope you like it.

chibi_request_for_adamgreen_by_bringerochaos-dbho2ry.jpg

She looks cute! Thank you so much! It's okay, it was worth the wait. :D