Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop My Chibi Shop (CLOSED NO MORE REQUESTS WILL BE ACCEPTED)

chaosprincess

3 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

I do apologize for the wait, but your request is completed I'm sorry if anything looks off and I know her pose looks a tad strange, but I decided to have her kind of rearing up about to shake ponies hooves, but she is nervous so she is thinking about just flying off I hope you like it.

request_for_pripyat_pony_by_bringerochaos-db9bgej.jpg

That's fantastic, thank you! ;)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/12/2017 at 10:19 AM, chaosprincess said:

I do apologize for the wait, but here is your request as a little chibi I do apologize if anything looks off especially the cutie mark I'm not to good with making flowers -_-', but I do hope you like it.

chibi_request_for_nymphetamine_by_bringerochaos-db8yp0u.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

THAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

I love it so badly >.< you did a great job!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

thanks ♥

(edited)
2 hours ago, Nymphetamine said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

THAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

I love it so badly >.< you did a great job!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

thanks ♥

Your very welcome :D and thank you for your kind words :) I'm glad you like it. :pinkie:

Edited by chaosprincess

On 4/25/2017 at 10:53 AM, ~Natural Beauty~ said:

Can you do my oc Ocean Whiplash (( The link to her is on my about me on my profile, she is the first oc)) can you have her and doctor whooves hugging?

So sorry your request took so long, but finally completed it I decided to have your oc go in for a hug and Doctor Whooves happily accepted it I'm sorry if anything looks off, but I do hope you like it.

chibi_request_for_mysterious_soul_by_bringerochaos-dbab7d3.jpg

Whenever you open again, since I don't have much time on my hands , I'm just going to leave my OC here and hope you'll do it someday when you're not busy, do it at your own pace, idc how long it takes I've waited months for one at one point. Anyway, thanks for doing this for people, it's very kind! 

Spoiler

ezerona_by_neonblaze909-da3fku1.png

1 hour ago, Ezerona said:

Whenever you open again, since I don't have much time on my hands , I'm just going to leave my OC here and hope you'll do it someday when you're not busy, do it at your own pace, idc how long it takes I've waited months for one at one point. Anyway, thanks for doing this for people, it's very kind! 

Reveal hidden contents

Sure I'll draw your oc is there any certain pose you want?

(edited)

This request is for AJFan89 they made a request on my other shop which I closed and I decided to chibifi their OC Pokey Steph I believe the name is sorry if I got it wrong, but she stepped on a melted ice cream which got on her hoof so she is not to happy about that.

request_for_ajfan89_by_bringerochaos-dbagcn5.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

(edited)
On 4/25/2017 at 3:00 PM, Glacies Frost said:

Eh, what the heck. Would you mind doing one for me? Sign saying something like, "Snowcones, one bit each."

GlaciesShadedReduced.png.33922b5685d3372f3239410595e3a1fa.png

So sorry your request took so long, but finally finished it I decided to draw him staring at a giant snowcone which I did not add to much detail to the snowcone and I apologize if the mane and tail colors are incorrect or if anything else if off, but I hope you like it.

request_for_glacies_frost__re_post__by_bringerochaos-dbau38y.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

11 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

So sorry your request took so long, but finally finished it I decided to draw him staring at a giant snowcone which I did not add to much detail to the snowcone and I apologize if the mane and tail colors are incorrect or if anything else if off, but I hope you like it.

request_for_glacies_frost__re_post__by_bringerochaos-dbau38y.jpg

Thank you very much. It's quite cute. I just hope I gave you some good practice.

On 5/24/2017 at 7:03 PM, Ezerona said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry for the wait, but your request is done I decided to draw her laying down I do apologize if anything is off, but I hope you like it.

chibi_request_for_ezerona_by_bringerochaos-dbb3b1k.jpg

I dont know if I can still ask for one here >.< but I just really want one, they look so cuuute! :squee: I really dont mind waiting, you can take as long as you can ^.^

here's a picture of my oc 

post-31004-0-54611000-1487864756_thumb.pngpost-31004-0-14752600-1487864442.png

again, I know its a bit late to ask but thanks in advance if you do take my request :D

16 hours ago, Violet_S said:

I dont know if I can still ask for one here >.< but I just really want one, they look so cuuute! :squee: I really dont mind waiting, you can take as long as you can ^.^

again, I know its a bit late to ask but thanks in advance if you do take my request :D

I'll accept your request it may take a while to complete due to I do have some other requests I have to finish.

On June 2, 2017 at 3:00 PM, chaosprincess said:

I'll accept your request it may take a while to complete due to I do have some other requests I have to finish.

Dont worry, like I said, I dont mind waiting :D 

thanks! 

Here is a request I completed for Kronos the Revenant they made a request in my other shop which I closed down so decided to turn their OC into a little chibi cyborg now I am really bad with drawing robotic parts so I know it looks bad, but I suppose the cuteness makes up for it :squee: and I did not see a tail on the reference that I was given so did not add one.

request_for_kronos_the_revenant_by_bringerochaos-dbbtbev.jpg

On 6/1/2017 at 10:04 PM, Violet_S said:

Sorry your request took so long, but it is now finished I do apologize if anything is off, but I hope you like it.

chibi_request_for_violet_s_by_bringerochaos-dbfv4b4.jpg

13 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

Sorry your request took so long, but it is now finished I do apologize if anything is off, but I hope you like it.

chibi_request_for_violet_s_by_bringerochaos-dbfv4b4.jpg

It looks so adorable!:wub: I love it, thanks ^.^

(edited)
9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

I wonder how Techno would look if he was a chibi! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.008cb8b193afdcb0118e34784c946045.jpeg

Your request has been accepted Techno will be chibified and his mane and tail will look better with the circuit board I got a new tablet and got better and my cousin taught me a few tricks to make it look a lot better and is there any certain pose you would like?

7 hours ago, Count Werdowp said:

@chaosprincess You still do those cute pictures ? I can ask for one    :fluttershy:

PS He does not have a cutie mark yet

Werdo Wp

Yup I still make these cute pictures I will accept your request is there any certain pose you would like?

4 hours ago, Adamgreen said:

Could you draw this one chibi looking please? Hope it's not too much of a bother.

imageproxy.thumb.jpg.e6c436fc0f3ff5ce568b6a496e029ed4.jpg

Yes I can your request has been accepted and your no bother at all is there any pose you'd like?

37 minutes ago, Violet_S said:

It looks so adorable!:wub: I love it, thanks ^.^

Your welcome :) and I'm glad you like it. :fluttershy:

Edited by chaosprincess