Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Buy It? (Custom MLP flags)

Hi! It's me! Gary! And I've been wondering this for a while now. We've all seen custom flags made for video game factions from Games like the Fallout and and Elder Scrolls series, but none for My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.Who wouldn't love to have a 3 by 5 foot flag with a pony's cutie mark? Or maybe own a flag of the fan made Lunar Republic or Solar Empire? I would love this! And I've been thinking about starting a store to make and sell them online. Would you guys buy it? If not, why? If so, what cutie marks would you like to see available? Do you have any other ideas on what we could use? What would you feel comfortable paying for a flag?

Whatever your thoughts please post them below. I've added several images below that I plan on starting with, and I would be very appreciative if you guys leave your feedback. If you have any images of your own that you'd like to see made into a glorious banner of Brony awesomeness please leave a picture below and if its popular enough I may just start this thing!

Thanks everypony! I love you guys! Have a great day!

-Gary.

flag_of_the_new_lunar_republic_by_mlp_shadow_blitz-d6qtkqt.png

the_flag_of_the_solar_empire__no_text__by_pilotsolaris-d68qky9.png

cutie_mark__applejack_by_blanishna-d568qgx.png

23206d1dd579c9907cd05d038bc85e6f.jpg

cmc_cutie_marks_by_xebck-d9cll7k.png

cutie_mark__twilight_sparkle_by_blanishna-d568td3.png

cutie_mark___rarity_by_greywander87-d5efi43.png

flag_of_equestria__show_accurate__by_dalea1-d57wl38.png

cutie_mark__pinkie_pie_by_blanishna-d568sfn.png

rainbow_dash_cutie_mark_by_blackgryph0n-d3e1glv.png

season_3_crystal_kingdom_flag_by_slayerdarkcross-d57eas6.png

fluttershy_cutie_mark_vector_by_ancientkale-d40r27q.png

1 minute ago, Kyoshi said:

I guess it would be like a fancy poster almost and I wouldn't mind that. :D It mostly would depend on the price. I would like a Frozen North flag. :3

What price would you think is fair?

Yeah I would purchase something like that. I can see them being very popular for people on their OCs as well. As for price.. it would depend on the offered sizes and materials.... if you are talking those cheaply made flags you can pick up on department stores, not much... but if you are talking top notch materials and designed for flying and the like... i can see paying a much higher price.

15 hours ago, JU88snow said:

I'd probably pay like.. $25 to have a full size Equestria flag :muffins:
By full size I mean the same size as a real flag.

The flags will be three feet by five feet.

14 hours ago, GrimGrimoire said:

Yeah I would purchase something like that. I can see them being very popular for people on their OCs as well. As for price.. it would depend on the offered sizes and materials.... if you are talking those cheaply made flags you can pick up on department stores, not much... but if you are talking top notch materials and designed for flying and the like... i can see paying a much higher price.

Making flags for an OC Cutie mark will likely take longer and be a bit more but it's still doable and I hadn't thought of that. Thank you.

1 minute ago, The Cerberus said:

I would buy Lunar Republic or/and Solar Empire flags if I could get them from shop, from market, etc. But I would't order them from the internet.

Maybe once this gets started and it seems to be successful I may try for being a vendor at a convention. Maybe BABSCON