Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When hearts grow cold. Chapter one: Shadows fall [epic] [adventure] [dark]

Scribblegroove

Admittedly I'm just very low on gas right now. I'm not happy with the quality of my Trixie posts in EqE, and I'm considering dropping out. I'd hate to do that, but I don't need to be holding anyone back. :/

• Brohoof 1

I will post as soon as I can, honestly I felt that I was posting to much to often and wanted to give some others a chance while I waited. Some people hadn't talk hardly at all yet. 

On 29/05/2017 at 11:04 PM, Convergence said:

@Golbez

Yeah sorry I have been so quiet lately. Not usually like me. Been putting off writing my post for far too long. I will buckle down and get it done now.

edit: all done. Out of curiosity, Am I being too spiritual or different with Dancer's character. I am quite enjoying it, but want to make sure that he is still interesting to everyone else. Should I tone his character down a bit?

I'm fine with how you're portraying him so far. I actually really like the way in which he has approached Nova to begin with; a firm and confident stance against his arrogance, but said in a way that's less like an order or reprimand (like the kind Nova would be used to) and more of a calm and unfazed "It's for your own benefit". It's not a way that he's used to others interacting with him, and coupled with Dancer's almost alien-like culture and personality, I feel that it's going to make his interactions with him mean that much more over time.

On 2017-5-30 at 3:34 AM, PathfinderCS said:

Admittedly I'm just very low on gas right now. I'm not happy with the quality of my Trixie posts in EqE, and I'm considering dropping out. I'd hate to do that, but I don't need to be holding anyone back. :/

Pathfinder I appreciated you joining this roleplay, but I don't want you to feel like you have to force yourself to participate. I think that if you don't have the time or motivation to continue, now would be the best time to bow out, since it wouldn't really influence the story.

You can always try to join at a later time when you think you're up for it!

• Brohoof 1

@PonyOfWar  @Golbez @EQ_Theta  @SilverHeart  @Lil' Lovebug  @PathfinderCS  @Convergence

I posted, welcome to the throne room!

In my next post, the RP's scenario will be set out, and you all will have to decide what path to take. There's going to be quite a few options, and not everything is going to be clear right from the get go. It's supposed to be like that! It wouldn't be much of a mystery if you knew exactly what kind of enemy you were facing. Of course, some (but not all!) of you will recieve personal hints. Try to have the discussion about these hints IC, refraining from giving away your personal hints OOC by trying to explain them. Also, don't be sad you didn't get a personal hint at the start of the story. There will be lots of oppertunities down the line for your character to shine!

Right now though, the discussion hasn't fully begun yet, so any conversations you'd like to finish before seating yourself at the table can be finished now, and any questions you'd like to ask any of the characters in private (this includes crowley and the princesses), now would be the oppertune moment to ask!

I hope you're all still having fun, I know the pace is a bit lacking, but after the 7th of june my 'vacation' will have begun and I'll be able to get some more speed going if that's what you want :)

• Brohoof 3

@Scribblegroove

As much as I hate to say it, you're right. It's time I bow out for the time being.

Apologies everyone. :(

• Brohoof 1

@PathfinderCS

Well, I think I can speak for all of us when I say, you will be missed! However, I admire your self awareness to be able to pull out before any harm is done. Hope you work through whatever is on your plate, and that it all goes well.  

• Brohoof 1