Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Epic Adventure Roleplay OOC

Leavemealone

This roleplay is for everypony. There are only 5 slots, though, and you must be a dedicated role player that will post at least once a day. This is an epic adventure with 5 diverse classes, and there can only be one of each class. It's first come, first serve. You can only control your character, and no OP characters, but Alicorn players can be verified by me. I will check this roleplay once every day, and once 4 people sign up (I am one of the 5, so there are 4 slots left) the roleplay will be closed to only the selected players. The roles are:

Melee Fighter/Guard

Battle Mage (taken by me)

Healer/Doctor

Scout

Assassin

If you want in, post below. Use this format:

Character Name:

Link to Character:

Role/Class:

Equipment:

• Brohoof 1

Character Name:Luna Eclipse

Link to Character:https:://mlpforums.com//roleplay--characters//luna-eclipse-rrun9943/

Role/Class:Healer/Doctor

Equipment:Her horn and her knowledge.For special cases,she has a bag of medicinal herbs.If she loses it she can find them anywhere there's plants.If that fails,she always keeps a pocket full of seeds and can summon dirt.Then she can cast a fast grow spell.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

If you don't like her I can always come up with another one.She isn't exactly a alicorn.She is a unicorn with mechanical wings that she designed and created.She never takes them off.

(I edited this in)You said you would check every day.Does that mean you've seen it?And am I accepted?

Edited by Star48955
  • Brohoof 1