Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Raven's Antique Request Shop [CLOSED]

Raven Rawne

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

@Princess Lulu <3~ the sitting pose is a major challenge for me, for some reason, and I just can't make it look right no matter what i try. Do you have any other pose you'd like me to draw?

Okay so,

Well how about a major flying in the sky pose :) 

she would fly high up in the sky with no afraid of heights at all and feeling so happy :D 

4 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

@Princess Lulu <3~ here's what I was able to come up with. Does it look okay, or you'd want me to try again?

IMG_20180509_0001.jpg

That's very good and looking nice but let's just say for now

Can you at least Try it again to make it look alittle more better like the face shape improvement\s and minor fixes to the back leg's?

Hey! 

You've drawn my character once before, but I was wondering if you might be willing to dry anthropomorphizing one. Either Lazuli (The white and blue Dracony) or Ayize (the zebra with a cybernetic right arm). 

I understand if you can't make them anthro from a feral reference page, totally get that. If you can or want to try though, I'd be really appreciative! Doesn't have to be a full body shot either, but ideas for poses: 

Lazuli: Standing proud, hands at her sides, or with her hands up in a fighting position. 

Ayize: Standing with her (metal) fist clenched, or just straight with her hands at her hips. 

I understand, again, if you can't do it. But thanks for looking at my request anyway!

Dusk Full dudey.png

Ayize.png

@Princess Lulu <3~ I'm not sure what I can improve really. Both areas seem proportionate and, well, done as they should be. Maybe the head is a bit too large. So can you point out what exactly didn't work?

@VoltWrecker I can try, yeah. If you give me pose reference (can be even a still from some film), clothes description and tell/show their desired figure, I'll give it a shot.

5 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

@Princess Lulu <3~ I'm not sure what I can improve really. Both areas seem proportionate and, well, done as they should be. Maybe the head is a bit too large. So can you point out what exactly didn't work?

@VoltWrecker I can try, yeah. If you give me pose reference (can be even a still from some film), clothes description and tell/show their desired figure, I'll give it a shot.

The first image is for Lazuli. Something like that, with the wide-brimmed hat and black dress/cloak. Second image is also for Lazuli, for the pose. Lazuli's figure is slim, her waist isn't tiny but it's smaller than her hips. 

Third image is a reference for Ayize's pose if you choose to do her. Fourth one is for her clothes, just a vest and plain pants. The glove would only be on her left hand though, if the left is even in frame. 

Again, thank you for considering it, and of course you can choose which one you want to do. If this is too much I understand. 

997c3ee4dc1c3c04f812a6a716fba005--wide-brim-fedora-fedora-hats.jpg

depositphotos_106371708-stock-photo-beautiful-woman-standing-straight-looking.jpg

pretty-young-woman-making-fist-16506694.jpg

UR_2311-Copy.jpg

I would like you to draw one of my characters for me please.

Her name is Autumn Wind. She is an alicorn of fall and is stubborn, prideful, power hungry, easily angered and brutal. She's also possesed by the spirit of hate/spite. That of a light brown coat, green eyes. Mane and tail unflowing, of a dark brown braided style with some leaves embedded in it. Cutie mark of a large amber red leaf with a few others around it blowing in the wind. Full body, please. Background and shading aren't needed.

Just now, Raven Rawne said:

@Califorum the shop is closed. I'm wrapping up the requests I agreed on, and then close it for good. I'm planning to shift away from doing characters, and I don't suppose people would like to request landscapes.

Alright, I understand.

• 3 weeks later...

@VoltWrecker I just wanted to say that I remember about your request, and I should be able to start working on it as soon as I finish a big thing I was asked to draw on a deadline. Which should mean that I will start your drawing this week. I'm sorry for the delay but, things piled up on my end.

2 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

@VoltWrecker I just wanted to say that I remember about your request, and I should be able to start working on it as soon as I finish a big thing I was asked to draw on a deadline. Which should mean that I will start your drawing this week. I'm sorry for the delay but, things piled up on my end.

That's fine, no rush at all! 

(edited)
On 5/20/2018 at 1:32 AM, Raven Rawne said:

@Princess Lulu <3~ here's the second take on your request:

IMG_20180519_0001.jpg

And @Chrysalis14, yours too:

IMG_20180519_0002.jpg

Now I need to concentrate and do my best with these anthros, this is super new for me to be honest.

Just found this out right now, she looks great in that pose, thank you so much for drawing her! ^_^ 

One thing I got to ask is where is her tail?

Edited by Chrysalis14