Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Raven's Antique Request Shop [CLOSED]

Raven Rawne

@TimeyMarey007

Waaait, the anatomy is all pony,  it's not anthro in any way. Although the pose might give that impression,  I guess. Funny how it haven't crossed my mind when I stumbled on a cool pic I used for reference. 

If you'd rather have a more equine pose, I can make another one, just say so.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Photon Jet

So I just derped a sketch, and then decided to loosely ink it to ask you for your opinion before I start another one. Check the attachment and tell me if this basic setting is okay with you. Back gardens can mean all kinds of things, after all. I'll add more flower pots on the right. Also, does his mane look more like in your avatar or the drawing you linked? Cause it's a bit confusing.

20170716_170203.jpg

On 27/04/2017 at 4:40 AM, Raven Rawne said:

@AJFan89

So I made your request but, when I came back to it after a ew hours to make the scan, I noticed it didn't go as well as I hoped (somehow stuff seems OK while I'm at it, taking breaks and coming back to the drawing may prove a good practice), but, I'll let you decide:

https://s13.postimg.org/xhqmy3nvb/IMG_20170426_0001.jpg

I can give it another shot if you want, wouldn't want to just call it a day without hearing your thoughts on the matter.

@:: Mysterious Soul :: - still waiting for approval on the sketch, since there's no way to redo an inked image, obviously.

I only just found this out now, for some reason, it didn't notify me for this, seems like the file got deleted.

@AJFan89

Hmm, strange. Thankfully I keep the originals in a secret stash. You asked for a mare with a Pikachu Cutie Mark,  right? I have it on paper but, as already said in the post you quoted,  I think I'll do it again. If you could send me the reference pic again, I'll draw a new one.

Just now, Raven Rawne said:

@AJFan89

Hmm, strange. Thankfully I keep the originals in a secret stash. You asked for a mare with a Pikachu Cutie Mark,  right? I have it on paper but, as already said in the post you quoted,  I think I'll do it again. If you could send me the reference pic again, I'll draw a new one.

Oh ok then, here she is again. http://imgur.com/a/vFq5n

http://imgur.com/a/rR6r7

1 hour ago, Raven Rawne said:

@Photon Jet

So I just derped a sketch, and then decided to loosely ink it to ask you for your opinion before I start another one. Check the attachment and tell me if this basic setting is okay with you. Back gardens can mean all kinds of things, after all. I'll add more flower pots on the right. Also, does his mane look more like in your avatar or the drawing you linked? Cause it's a bit confusing.

20170716_170203.jpg

Oh, yes. The scene in your sketch is fine by me. Also, my OC's mane style will be just like the one in my profile icon. 

4 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

@AJFan89

Just finished the new drawing:

Bez_tytu_u.png

Thoughts?

Personally I noticed I feel more comfortable with ink. Since I haven't done pencil for a month, it was a nice chance to compare which I like better.

She looks great, thank you for drawing her for me. :D

Just in case anyone wondered where I went,  I'm still alive. Just working on solidifying my style and trying to come up with new and improved techniques, whenever I had some free time that is. I may add color touches with those kid markers I have laying in a drawer, but first I need to check how they fare on the copy paper I draw on. And of course there's the untapped potential of exploring ink wash. But I should get back to posting finished requests soon.

(edited)

@TimeyMarey007

Sure, but can't promise when I'lI complete the work. As you can see I have several on the list, and two are detailed full scenes.

But that you already know,  so what would you like to get for your friend?  Any specific poses or scenes? And ofc toss the reference my way.

Edited by Raven Rawne

3 minutes ago, Raven Rawne said:

@TimeyMarey007

Sure, but can't promise when I'lI complete the work. As you can see I have several on the list, and two are detailed full scenes.

But that you already know,  so what would you like to get for your friend?  Any specific poses or scenes? And ofc toss the reference my way.

My friend wants his two OCs, Arlene and Nitroflame, drawn together.

Pic containing both:

Spoiler
To Ang Mo Kio or Toa Payoh?

Only Nitroflame:

Spoiler
Nitroflame (this is a gift ok)

I drew that pic btw. :P

CM:

Spoiler
Nitroflame's Cutie Mark

Only Arlene:

Spoiler
Arlene (Request)

I also drew this too! :P

CM:

Spoiler
Arlene's Cutie Mark

As for the pose, he said it should be something like this:

Spoiler

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7c/4f/c6/7c4fc64dd5744cac65d94d1866f07a7d--creative-ponies.jpg

(click that link)

Let the blue pony there be Arlene, and the white pony there be Nitroflame. But he said they should be looking at each other.

And he also asked for a background. Simple enough: A city in sunset. Like, New York City style. He meant something like a scene from romantic movies where couples kiss with a city in the background. However, he doesn't want the romance aspect, he just wants the aforementioned pose I gave you.

And that's all to it. If you are willing to do exactly what he wants. He is however okay if you are able to modify stuff around a bit.

5 minutes ago, Raven Rawne said:

@Photon Jet

Uff, after an eternity and a half, I'm finally done with your request!

20170728_173749-1.jpg

What do you think? I had to simply things a bit since I'm not terribly good with vegetation yet.

That's really good! I like it! Is it okay if I can have it as a keeper? I promise to credit you every time I use it.

As far as I'm concerned, you can repost it anywhere you want. Really, I pretty much expect that everyone who requests me will repost it somewhere. And since I haven't come up with a fancy artistc sig yet, sure, crediting me would be nice too.

@UltimateGhost3

Yeah, sure. Are you thinking about a front view, 3/4 or maybe side view? Any particular expression? Also, since a part of his neck will be portrayed, do you want a "Count Dracula" high collar to that cloak, or the usual pulled down hood? aybe a special clasp to keep it wrapped around his neck?

Huh a week since I posted my last request? I didn't lie when I wrote I can be slow...

Anyways, here's the newest one:

@Dawn Auroua

20170803_172627-1.jpg

I opted for the unicorn version mainly because the self-preening scene didn't quite work out. I need some more practice with feathered wings before they look presentable.

6 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

Thanks! I try my best to make quality drawings, and felt like experimenting with some different styles,  see which way I can go with it. That,  and I love comic book style inks.

@Techno Universal do you have the pose I asked for earlier? You're up next.

Ahh yes I just got home from school now! So how I mentioned Techno sitting in his control room I was thinking that he would be resting his head on his hoof like he's extremely concentrated on the screens  in front of him! Now for the scene it's going to be a room with tons of monitors in front of Techno on a desk and Techno is going to be on an office chair that's bolted to the floor in front of the desk. Also ideally the style of everything would look extremely futuristic as if it was from a sci-fi movie! :)

Edited by Techno Universal