Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Raven's Antique Request Shop [CLOSED]

Raven Rawne

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided to temporary close the place, and I will not take new requests. I find myself working awfully long on them and guessed it's better to do small batches. Since there are already 3 full scenes on my plate, it will take forever and a half at the current rate, but I will finish them eventually.

Just thought it would be best to give you guys a heads up, recently I find myself pulled away from my pens all too often and it wouldn't be fair to make any new requests to wait indefinitely to be completed...

On 8/9/2017 at 2:07 PM, Raven Rawne said:

@Glacies Frost

Your request is complete. I took the liberty of trying to make it look like a DC comic, I love the solid black shadows and texturing.

20170809_194929-1_1.jpg

@Violet_S

And Your request os also complete! This time, I decided to supplement the ink with pencil texturing, adding shades of grey.

20170730_160400-1.jpg

Wow it looks amazing! You're really good! ^.^ :D thanks! 

@Techno Universal

Care to toss some references at me? I'm having some difficulties in putting the scene together. Sho me the style of furniture, how the screens should look, maybe even  how you want the scene to look - looking from the side, over his shoulder, straight ahead, something else?

2 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

@Techno Universal

Care to toss some references at me? I'm having some difficulties in putting the scene together. Sho me the style of furniture, how the screens should look, maybe even  how you want the scene to look - looking from the side, over his shoulder, straight ahead, something else?

Yeah plus the problem is I've searched everywhere for good ref images on the scene and I couldn't find any good ones. But still another idea I had was to have Techno out in a windy grass field with his cape on. I guess that would be much easier for the scene! :)

8 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:
1 hour ago, Raven Rawne said:

Yes @mrcool909090 I was talking to you. Just because I'm not taking any more requests on my list yet, doesn't mean we can't talk about the future when I reopen. And yes @Ezerona I will once the current batch gets done. Full scenes take forever so I didn't want people to wait so long. 

Can we message about future stuff when you aren't so busy and I can imagine full scenes take forever but you're doing really great 

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_nj5dxjn0491qz6z2wo1_400.gif

I'm baaack!

@Tilgoreth I have finished Your request, here it is:

20170910_111650-1.jpg

As per usual I'd be glad to hear any thoughts on the matter, what worked and what didn't and so on. It's good to have a second opinion from someone since, as the person who committed it, I am inherently biased in my opinions.

12 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

I'm baaack!

20170910_111650-1.jpg

As per usual I'd be glad to hear any thoughts on the matter, what worked and what didn't and so on. It's good to have a second opinion from someone since, as the person who committed it, I am inherently biased in my opinions.

You're getting so good at these, dude. <3 Proud of you, friend. ^.^ 

On 10/09/2017 at 10:44 AM, Raven Rawne said:

I'm baaack!

20170910_111650-1.jpg

That scenery is so darn good! Detail on the wood especially is excellent! How long did it take to do each individual line? :o

• 3 weeks later...

@TimeyMarey007

Here is your request, sorry for the long wait:

20171001_103014-1-1.jpg

Now, let me start with stating the obvious - I am lame with drawing architecture and, if anyone elese in the future will ask for a drawing with buildings in them, I guess I'll ask them for something else to draw. Also, this drawing is done 100% freehand and it shows, but I need to practice freehand drawing in order to make straight lines at all. Sometimes i just fall short of my own expectations and I guess that's part of the experience of doing stuff.

On 10/1/2017 at 11:45 AM, Raven Rawne said:

@TimeyMarey007

Here is your request, sorry for the long wait:

20171001_103014-1-1.jpg

Now, let me start with stating the obvious - I am lame with drawing architecture and, if anyone elese in the future will ask for a drawing with buildings in them, I guess I'll ask them for something else to draw. Also, this drawing is done 100% freehand and it shows, but I need to practice freehand drawing in order to make straight lines at all. Sometimes i just fall short of my own expectations and I guess that's part of the experience of doing stuff.

A bit late reply but it's good. It may not be 100% exactly what my friend wanted, but hey, at least he got something similar. :P