Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Raven's Antique Request Shop [CLOSED]

Raven Rawne

@Raven Rawne

Okey maybe you could re-upload the first sketch image in the original high resolution like ad least 1080p. It's basically so I can maybe try to digitally colour it using the art app I have on my IPad plus if I do digitally colour it I will post the finished product here! :)

Edited by Techno Universal

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

@Ezerona

I made yous too, although before I call it a day, I'd like to know your opinion - I think the hair turned out too... flat, don't you think? I can always try again.

IMG_20171021_0001q.jpg

A little flat, but it  doesnt matter you could always come back to me when you have the time, im in no rush for anything, but looks great otherwise

1 minute ago, Raven Rawne said:

@Techno Universal You mean the one with shades of grey, right? We'll see what I can squeeze off my scanner.

@Ezerona Thought so that something was a bit off. I'll give it another go with more volume to the mane.

Yeah plus you could even use a high quality photography camera to digitise your work! Like a lot of artists don't even have a scanner but they instead photograph their work to digitally colour it! Often they just trace over the original drawing in their art software and then they colour it that way! Though the first sketch image you posted of my OC without the shades of grey would probably work best when it comes to colouring it digitally but still the shades of grey may help with it to! :)  

On sábado, 28 de octubre de 2017 at 6:31 AM, Raven Rawne said:

@Misty Shimmer I believe Your request is complete. Since I've tried a bit different approach to the mane and tail, I would like to know whether you see the piese as satisfying, or maybe would like me to try once more.

IMG_20171028_0002fsfadf.jpg

Sorry for the long wait on this answer I haven´t been really active on the forum lately. That said.... OMG I LOVE IT!!!!! It looks like a fairytale book´s cover to me :ooh:

I got a little something that’s probably going to be a new one for you. How about a full body inked outline of my MLPsona... an ahuizotl? Any pose you want.

mlpsona___shadozotl_by_shadobabe-d9kij1x

Edited by ShadOBabe

@ShadOBabe I agree, this character will be a challenge for me but, I will surely try to make something decent. That being said, could you say something about their personality? Anything that could help me chose the pose and such, that would fit the theme. 

12 minutes ago, Raven Rawne said:

@ShadOBabe I agree, this character will be a challenge for me but, I will surely try to make something decent. That being said, could you say something about their personality? Anything that could help me chose the pose and such, that would fit the theme. 

Heh, well, the character is basically just a cartoon version of myself. So I guess just a normally cheerful fangirl? And I love to draw. X3

Can be done,  sure. But I need some info regarding personality or interests, something to help me make the piece meaningful to this OC. Also, am I right to think it's a female?  This Movie base can be a bit confusing in this regard. 

If you're not already overworked I'm loving this style. Would you be able to do Lektra for Nightmare Night? She is going as Twilight who is going as Star Swirl. One character cosplaying another who is also cosplaying someone else. Sparky would go as Spike.

If you could make it look built out of metal instead of sewn clothing, that would be lovely.

References are in my signature, but sorry the profiles are a mess due to forum shenanigans

Well, I do have a bit of a queue but I'll make a drawing for you too.

So, ink or pencil? Also, layering 3 manes on one head might look confusing due to the lack of color,  but different tones could help.