Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Raven's Antique Request Shop [CLOSED]

Raven Rawne

@:: Mysterious Soul ::

Really? Well I know for a fact that I tend to see every single flaw in my stuff but, I'll just take your word for it and ink it tomorrow then. Or maybe you'd like some changes? Also, the purple streak in her mane should be pure black, cross hatched or not visible at all?

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Raven Rawne said:

@Lunarpalette

I can try, yeah. So full body side view and line only right? Also, do you have some more visual reference of your OC? I'd like to get a feel of her.

Yeah! Here. her cutie 

mark looks like this 

IMG_2180.PNG

Mans if you. An make her an alicorn for this one. Like this. IMG_2537.thumb.JPG.bb3ca3bbc9a481c60382782d616ef8a1.JPG

but not fighting obviously. They are in love. This is the only good colored picture I have of them thus far though. The painting itself is not finished but it's good enough for this purpose. 

Edited by Lunarpalette

@Jedi Knight Lunarpalette

I've completed the pre-inking sketch, here's the link:

https://s10.postimg.org/vgikwyxu1/IMG_20170507_0001.jpg

Now, some details might ook blurry or coarse, but it's because I drew it on copy paper and will race to proper drawing paper once you greenlight the sketch. What d you think about this piece? Would you like to change something, or maybe you had something else in mind? Stuff can be changed as long as the ink doesn't flow, after all.

(edited)

@Raven Rawne

I love the art style!

Is it ok if I make a request of my OC: Maple Bat

Spoiler

590f662eda9b3_Maples-Ideal-Cutie-mark.png.bcd740570633a622151b985dc3b6526c.png590f65fc3f97a_Mapledrawn(1).thumb.jpg.4303b23b64b3e8bdf6208065d6216ff7.jpg

There's a picture for reference and her cutie mark, And i would like it to be drawn with inked lines if that's ok with you

Edited by Maple Bat
Forgot something

Since my characters have always (!) too much details, I'll ask you a easy one: Dark Veil.

Spoiler

matre_mortis_by_krashface-d9bwmxl.png

It don't matter how he come, just remember to add those mantles and the skirt. 

@Jedi Knight Lunarpalette

I knew I forgot about something! I'll add the freckles, no problem, although could you please tell me what do you mean by "more Rarity"? The eyes are half open in the drawing, so in color, it would look a bit like this "https://mylittlepony.hasbro.com/images/CharacterPageAvatar_MLP_rarity.png Her eyes look a bit sqared when she's not haven them open all the way and I can add tensy hatching lines on the eyelid to mark it.

@Maple Bat - ink, line only,, got it! Would you like some specific pose? And what about the armor, would you like her to wear it?

@Krashface Hmm, lots of "dumb fabric" as a certain pony would say but, why not, I'll give it a try. Pencil or ink? Line or shaded? Any preferences for the pose?

2 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

@Krashface Hmm, lots of "dumb fabric" as a certain pony would say but, why not, I'll give it a try. Pencil or ink? Line or shaded? Any preferences for the pose?

For the pose, you can make him stand, but with his head unched. I don't want to make you get in troubles with him, so... let's get him just pencil and lined, no shades or ink.

4 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

@Maple Bat - ink, line only,, got it! Would you like some specific pose? And what about the armor, would you like her to wear it?

For the pose I would like her standing and holding a spear in one hoof and yes I would like the armor if you can draw it.

@Krashface

So I have this as a base - now I need to know whether he should have the tail sticking out of the garment and there's also the case of smoky eyes: do they look like that 24/7 or only in some circumstances?

https://s4.postimg.org/sejib3hgt/IMG_20170521_0001.jpg

@Maple Bat

Still haven't heard from you whether you accept the drawing or not. Like I mentioned, giving stuff another go is totally acceptable - it's simply more practice to me.