Register now to remove this ad.
Raven Rawne

Request Shop
Raven's Antique Request Shop [TEMP. CLOSED]

173 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Raven Rawne said:

Full scene, screens... More old Star Trek or something straight off a blockbuster film, with holoscreens and whatnot?

Well probably the old Star Trek looking would suit best for his controll room! :)

Alright, I'll see what I can do between my chosen medium and current art skill.

5 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

Alright, I'll see what I can do between my chosen medium and current art skill.

Okay I'm really excited to see the finished product! :)

1 person brohoofs this

Is it okay if I can post another request?

I've decided to temporary close the place, and I will not take new requests. I find myself working awfully long on them and guessed it's better to do small batches. Since there are already 3 full scenes on my plate, it will take forever and a half at the current rate, but I will finish them eventually.

Just thought it would be best to give you guys a heads up, recently I find myself pulled away from my pens all too often and it wouldn't be fair to make any new requests to wait indefinitely to be completed...

2 people brohoof this

On 8/9/2017 at 2:07 PM, Raven Rawne said:

@Glacies Frost

Your request is complete. I took the liberty of trying to make it look like a DC comic, I love the solid black shadows and texturing.

20170809_194929-1_1.jpg

@Violet_S

And Your request os also complete! This time, I decided to supplement the ink with pencil texturing, adding shades of grey.

20170730_160400-1.jpg

Wow it looks amazing! You're really good! ^.^ :D thanks! 

@Techno Universal

Care to toss some references at me? I'm having some difficulties in putting the scene together. Sho me the style of furniture, how the screens should look, maybe even  how you want the scene to look - looking from the side, over his shoulder, straight ahead, something else?

2 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

@Techno Universal

Care to toss some references at me? I'm having some difficulties in putting the scene together. Sho me the style of furniture, how the screens should look, maybe even  how you want the scene to look - looking from the side, over his shoulder, straight ahead, something else?

Yeah plus the problem is I've searched everywhere for good ref images on the scene and I couldn't find any good ones. But still another idea I had was to have Techno out in a windy grass field with his cape on. I guess that would be much easier for the scene! :)

2 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

@Techno Universal

Looks like I finally made it. The grass took just so long to finish, you know.

rsz_20170831_172858.jpg

Okay that actually looks really good! Like his cape looks better than expected so thanks mate! :)

I think I'll get through my current batch somewhere around halfway of September, maybe earlier.

Anyway, care to tell what you're interested in?

1 hour ago, Raven Rawne said:

who? me? 

3 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

I think I'll get through my current batch somewhere around halfway of September, maybe earlier.

Are you ever reopening xD? 

Yes @mrcool909090 I was talking to you. Just because I'm not taking any more requests on my list yet, doesn't mean we can't talk about the future when I reopen. And yes @Ezerona I will once the current batch gets done. Full scenes take forever so I didn't want people to wait so long. 

8 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:
1 hour ago, Raven Rawne said:

Yes @mrcool909090 I was talking to you. Just because I'm not taking any more requests on my list yet, doesn't mean we can't talk about the future when I reopen. And yes @Ezerona I will once the current batch gets done. Full scenes take forever so I didn't want people to wait so long. 

Can we message about future stuff when you aren't so busy and I can imagine full scenes take forever but you're doing really great 

11 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

@Ezerona sure! I'll give you a heads up when I get through the waiting list and reopen.

Thank you u u u I'll make it worth your while 

@Ezerona that totally didn't sound suspicious heheh. I have no idea what's on your mind but feel free to PM me if it's some kind of project or anything.

tumblr_nj5dxjn0491qz6z2wo1_400.gif

I'm baaack!

@Tilgoreth I have finished Your request, here it is:

20170910_111650-1.jpg

As per usual I'd be glad to hear any thoughts on the matter, what worked and what didn't and so on. It's good to have a second opinion from someone since, as the person who committed it, I am inherently biased in my opinions.

3 people brohoof this

12 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

I'm baaack!

20170910_111650-1.jpg

As per usual I'd be glad to hear any thoughts on the matter, what worked and what didn't and so on. It's good to have a second opinion from someone since, as the person who committed it, I am inherently biased in my opinions.

You're getting so good at these, dude. <3 Proud of you, friend. ^.^ 

1 person brohoofs this

On 10/09/2017 at 10:44 AM, Raven Rawne said:

I'm baaack!

20170910_111650-1.jpg

That scenery is so darn good! Detail on the wood especially is excellent! How long did it take to do each individual line? :o

@Dark Horse

Thanks! I used a set of Sakura Micron pens so it was a smooth ride, around 3 minutes per plank on the countertop once I had the layout figured out. It would take a lot longer with a nib pen,  which I intend to reintroduce to my toolkit for smaller pieces.

1 person brohoofs this