My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I've checked this site out before, but never actually joined. I guess I found it while browsing MLP stuff one day? It was years ago, so I can't remember.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

One day, I just saw the show on TV when I was super young, and fell in love with it. I secretly still love it.

Hiya! I'm Pumpkazin, but my friends refer to me as "milk". It's a strange nickname, I know, but since I give everyone advice, my best friends came up with this weird idea that whenever somebody needs advice, they can just say "You need some milk." I guess you can also call me Milky, which I think sounds a bit better than milk. I'd prefer you call me by they/them pronouns, if that's okay with you, that is... :fluttershy:

But seriously, yeah. I hope I have a great time here, and knowing (most of) the brony community, I think I will anyways! Feel free to talk to me, I guess!

• Brohoof 2

Register now to remove this ad.

Hi! Thanks for the welcome. Normally I'd get back to you sooner, but I was working on making my avatar. Again, thanks so much! I'm sure I'll have a great time here! :squee:

55 minutes ago, pumpkazin said:

Hiya! I'm Pumpkazin, but my friends refer to me as "milk". It's a strange nickname, I know, but since I give everyone advice, my best friends came up with this weird idea that whenever somebody needs advice, they can just say "You need some milk." I guess you can also call me Milky, which I think sounds a bit better than milk. I'd prefer you call me by they/them pronouns, if that's okay with you, that is... :fluttershy:

I will definitely be calling you "Milk" from now on. You brought this upon yourself! 

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

Hello Milk, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies here. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :) 

• Brohoof 1

Hello Pumpkazin and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions about anything or want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

Thanks for all the feedback! Again, I would've responded earlier, but then there was school and then my dentist's appointment... anyways, you all seem really nice! I'm absolutely sure the community is welcoming now! (except you, @K.Rool Addict. I'm joking, don't take that seriously, you're awesome.)