Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Fluttershy- if you feel like it, I mean...

pumpkazin

Um... hi, everypony. It's me. Fluttershy. Um, ask me anything and I'll try to answer all of them! I mean, you don't have to ask me, that is... just if you're okay with that...
Image result for waving fluttershy vector

(Underlined text in parentheses is Milky speaking. Hiya!)
Bold text signals an action.

Edited by pumpkazin
Explaining formats.
  • Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Stormfury said:

Do you like m e m e s?

Um...

Image result for confused fluttershy vector..

6 hours ago, Elric Leaftail said:

I know you've had some bad experiences, but...how do you feel about us griffons?

Oh, I'm fine with griffons! I've learned over the years not to judge other ponies or griffons. Just because you're a certain species doesn't make you bad! I just hope you're okay with animals...

Image result for happy fluttershy vector

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Atelier said:

Would you rather be an earth pony, unicorn, alicorn or stay a pegasi?

Oh, I'm happy just the way I am! Still, being an alicorn couldn't hurt. After all, it'd be easier to get food for my animals!Image result for fluttershy and angel bunny

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy,

Are you proud of Discord for having fun on Guys Night with Spike and saving Equestria with Starlight, Trixie, and Thorax?

Edited by Brainstorm

2 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Fluttershy,

Are you proud that Discord had fun on Guys Night with Spike and saved Equestria with Starlight, Trixie, and Thorax?

Of course I am! Discord may have made mistakes in the past, but it shows that he's trying to make up for them! And as for Guys Night... Well, let's just say it's not only for guys anymore.

Image result for fluttershy winking

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, pumpkazin said:

Of course I am! Discord may have made mistakes in the past, but it shows that he's trying to make up for them! And as for Guys Night... Well, let's just say it's not only for guys anymore.

Image result for fluttershy winking

Yes, Discord has come a long way. His Guys Night make you go on a real adventure. Planning on joining the next game?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
16 minutes ago, Kaelocan said:

WILL YOU MARRY ME!?!?!?!? PLEASE!?

Oh! Um... well, y-you see, I'm really flattered... b-but... um... I'm kind of... taken...

Image result for blushing fluttershy

15 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Yes, Discord has come a long way. His Guys Night make you go on a real adventure. Planning on joining the next game?

Mhmm! Angel Bunny and Beary helped me come up with a character! She's a mage named Butterscotch who's determined to help all good, no matter who they are! I mainly use her as a healer, but she's got a few offense spells in case of emergencies. I've only gotten her to level 13 so far, but I think that she's amazing just how she is! Her intellect is 17, and her flying's all the way at... 

Image result for fluttershy rambling vector

Fluttershy rambles on for about 6 hours.

Edited by pumpkazin
Spelling fixes.

(edited)
23 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Fluttershy, Angel has been throwing stones at my cat and my cat 3 newborn kittens with her, but because of angel they are now lost :(

Could you help me find them?

Oh, dear... I'm so sorry! I'm going to have a very, very stern talk with Angel Bunny soon. Thank you so much for telling me about this! And of course I'll help you find them! Is your mother cat micro-chipped?

Image result for sad fluttershy vector

21 minutes ago, Kaelocan said:

BY WHOM!? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *sharps his blades* Flutters tell me, please?

Oh... um... I-I'm taken by Discord... I'm really sorry, Kaelocan. You seem like a really nice pony, but I'm kind of stuck with him.

Image result for discord hugging fluttershy transparent

(I really hope it's okay for me to use this picture... um, it doesn't belong to me, but it belongs to C-Puff. The original artwork is here, at their DeviantART.)

Edited by pumpkazin
Grammar fix.
  • Brohoof 1

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DISCORD! I WILL HAVE YOUR HEA-! Oh, you think I'm a nice pony? Hmmm interesting, then.

But, I will stop at nothing to have your han- Er... hoof! I promise.

Chaos: Fluttershy the oh so need a back bone pony * smiles* I am in need of a new pet and I was wondering does that little cottage of yours have any lions? I find it will be my perfect pet.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Kaelocan said:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DISCORD! I WILL HAVE YOUR HEA-! Oh, you think I'm a nice pony? Hmmm interesting, then.

But, I will stop at nothing to have your han- Er... hoof! I promise.

Oh, how sweet! But I'm not sure if you could, what with Discord constantly following me...Image result for thinking fluttershy vector

1 hour ago, Lunarpalette said:

Do you think we could be friends Fluttershy? You seem like a really great mare and I love your personality!

IMG_2334.JPG

O-oh! Thank you so much! Of course we could be friends! Just... please don't disturb Angel Bunny during his naps...Image result for concerned fluttershy vector

45 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

Chaos: Fluttershy the oh so need a back bone pony * smiles* I am in need of a new pet and I was wondering does that little cottage of yours have any lions? I find it will be my perfect pet.

Mhmm. I actually found a stray lion cub wandering around last week! I hope you don't mind a cub... He's really playful right now, so don't mind if he nips you gently.

Image result for kind fluttershy vector

Edited by pumpkazin
Pictures didn't show up.
  • Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, pumpkazin said:

Mhmm! Angel Bunny and Beary helped me come up with a character! She's a mage named Butterscotch who's determined to help all good, no matter who they are! I mainly use her as a healer, but she's got a few offense spells in case of emergencies. I've only gotten her to level 13 so far, but I think that she's amazing just how she is! Her intellect is 17, and her flying's all the way at... 

Image result for fluttershy rambling vector

Fluttershy rambles on for about 6 hours.

That's cool. What about your brother, I heard he's turned himself around. How's he doing?

5 minutes ago, pumpkazin said:

Mhmm. I actually found a stray lion cub wandering around last week! I hope you don't mind a cub... He's really playful right now, so don't mind if he nips you gently.

Image result for kind fluttershy vector

Chaos: *big smile spreads across her face* well I will take it then thank you Fluttershy I may come by for more animals o and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask toot a loo.

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

That's cool. What about your brother, I heard he's turned himself around. How's he doing?

Oh... him. I heard he tried to get a herding license, but they denied him one because he only just got the job. Still, it's good that he's finally working for himself! I'm proud of him!

12 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

Chaos: *big smile spreads across her face* well I will take it then thank you Fluttershy I may come by for more animals o and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask toot a loo.

Come back any time you need! My door's always open.

Image result for fluttershy waving

That said, everypony, I think I'm going to hit the hay, so I won't be answering any more questions for the night. Goodnight, everypony! I should be on tomorrow after school I get back from the spa with Rarity.

Image result for fluttershy sleeping vector

Edited by pumpkazin
Pictures didn't show up.
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, pumpkazin said:

Oh... him. I heard he tried to get a herding license, but they denied him one because he only just got the job. Still, it's good that he's finally working for himself! I'm proud of him!

That's good, think he might like to meet Discord?

Also, What does Spike help you with from time to time?

59029c07d562d_EternalsFamily.thumb.jpg.94fcca35aafe6f11ba0a4744427f5089.jpg

Hey, Fluttershy, first off, you're my most favorite pony because you are just so kind and cute that I could hug you all day. Also, what do you think of this huge photo that I made?

Edited by IsraelYabuki