Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Fluttershy- if you feel like it, I mean...

pumpkazin

23 hours ago, Kaelocan said:

I will watch you all night... 

Oh... um... thank you, but I think that Princess Luna can handle that herself.

Image result for confused fluttershy vector

21 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

That's good, think he might like to meet Discord?

Also, What does Spike help you with from time to time?

I'm sure he would... but... while Discord's a real sweetie, with Discord being Discord, and Zephyr being Zephyr, I'm not sure how well that might turn out. And Spike helps out with the animals. Just last Tuesday, he foalsat everyone for me while I was out at the spa with Rarity!Image result for smiling fluttershy vector

7 minutes ago, IsraelYabuki said:

59029c07d562d_EternalsFamily.thumb.jpg.94fcca35aafe6f11ba0a4744427f5089.jpg

Hey, Fluttershy, first off, you're my most favorite pony because you are just so kind and cute that I could hug you all day. Also, what do you think of this photo I made?

Oh, thank you! The photo's really neat! My only question is why Sunset's an alicorn.

Image result for concerned fluttershy vector

Just now, pumpkazin said:

Oh... um... thank you, but I think that Princess Luna can handle that herself.

Image result for confused fluttershy vector

I'm sure he would... but... while Discord's a real sweetie, with Discord being Discord, and Zephyr being Zephyr, I'm not sure how well that might turn out. And Spike helps out with the animals. Just last Tuesday, he foalsat everyone for me while I was out at the spa with Rarity!Image result for smiling fluttershy vector

Oh, thank you! The photo's really neat! My only question is why Sunset's an alicorn.

Well, it's part of a fanfiction where she helped saved Equestria. It's her reward.

(edited)

Well, it's part of a fanfiction where she helped saved Equestria. It's her reward.

Oh! Well, the fanfiction and the picture seem really great. Make sure you keep drawing!Image result for fluttershy smiling vector

Edited by pumpkazin

Just now, IsraelYabuki said:

okie dokie. Oh and did your cutie mark switch again?

Wha... oh! I'm sorry, that was for a costume party I went to earlier and I guess I forgot to take the makeup off...

Image result for sorry fluttershy vector

1 minute ago, pumpkazin said:

Wha... oh! I'm sorry, that was for a costume party I went to earlier and I guess I forgot to take the makeup off...

Image result for sorry fluttershy vector

It's alright, Flutters. Also if you keep blushing like that I'm going to pass out from the cuteness overload ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
On May 4, 2017 at 4:30 PM, IsraelYabuki said:

WHAT?! I was one who considered Fluttershy my waifu!

You better back off! She's mine!

You don't know how long I've waited for this moment! Let me have her!

On 5/12/2017 at 10:46 PM, Kaelocan said:

You've got no idea how much her cuteness and kindness is irresistable to me.

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long, everypony! One of my pets passed and I was so distraught over him that I forgot about this site!

On 4/29/2017 at 0:55 PM, Brainstorm said:

Fluttershy,

When you and the others got back from the Escape Room Trip, did Starlight and Trixie told you about the adventure that went on after you left?

The adventure? What adventure? Now that you mention it, I did find cinnamon nuts scattered around the castle when I got back...

Image result for worried fluttershy

On 5/13/2017 at 1:46 AM, Kaelocan said:

6 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

You've got no idea how much her cuteness and kindness is irresistable to me.

Oh... um... w-well, that really is very sweet of you both, but um, I already kind of like Ra- Discord...

Image result for fluttershy vector

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, pumpkazin said:

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long, everypony! One of my pets passed and I was so distraught over him that I forgot about this site!

The adventure? What adventure? Now that you mention it, I did find cinnamon nuts scattered around the castle when I got back...

Nothing to worry about, they put the map table back.

Any who, how's your brother Zephyr doing?

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, pumpkazin said:

Oh... um... w-well, that really is very sweet of you both, but um, I already kind of like Ra- Discord...

Image result for fluttershy vector

The blushing!!! It's too cute >w< *falls over and passes out.

• Brohoof 1

On 5/14/2017 at 8:28 PM, Brainstorm said:

Nothing to worry about, they put the map table back.

Any who, how's your brother Zephyr doing?

Oh, um, he's still doing well. He still wants a herding license, though. I just really, really hope he doesn't get one..

On 5/14/2017 at 11:43 PM, IsraelYabuki said:

The blushing!!! It's too cute >w< *falls over and passes out.

Oh, dear... um, are you... alright?

8 minutes ago, pumpkazin said:

Oh, um, he's still doing well. He still wants a herding license, though. I just really, really hope he doesn't get one..

Okay.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, pumpkazin said:

Oh, dear... um, are you... alright?

*slowly opens my eyes and sees Fluttershy* I'll be okay. I just pass out whenever you're being your cute self ^_^

• Brohoof 1

On 5/15/2017 at 11:51 PM, pumpkazin said:

Herding License?

• 2 weeks later...

Wait... lemme get something straight here. You're dating a scientific experiment gone wrong? You two are two different species... don't you want any kids?

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Hey flutter shy pinkie wants to ask you a question. If you want the full story then go to ask pinkie pie. Surprisingly she couldn't find dash so she came to you. *pinkie in bold* HI FLUTTERSHY!!!  Pinkie, shhhhh.  Oh...hi fluttershy. I need you to settle this once and for all...chimmicherry or cherrychanga. Rainbowdash said I should do chimmicherrychanga.  What do ya think ... and make it snappy kuz I think Sun Ray might get his phone taken away soon because he's goin to his grandmas.  One more thing...*hair goes strait* hold still...*fluttershy look like Bon-Bon now after waking up with pinkie giving her a gleeful smile*.  Don't worry I did it to AJ to, its just paint.  Byeeee... chimmicherrychanga *giggles*

happy Lyra and Bon-Bon

Edited by Sun Ray
I forgot to wish you a happy Lyra and Bon-Bon day