Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ra1nbowCrasH

Another tip: if you're flying don't bring anything made out of silicone, it looks the same as C4 on their scanners. The guy I was traveling with brought his Sugar Star with him and they swabbed everything in his bag for drugs and explosives. The look on the TSA agent's face was pretty funny though.

Yet another tip, because no one else is interested in contributing: If they have those badge tags that allow you to write your personal pronouns on them, take advantage of them. It can be really funny, my pronouns at BABSCon were Trump/Pence. I managed to mildly trigger Tara Strong.

• Brohoof 1

I don't like that I'm the only one giving advice here. Surely someone else has some interesting advice regarding conventions. I guess I'll go again: Try to go with friends, things are almost always more fun when enjoyed with those you care about.

• Brohoof 1

On 4/28/2017 at 9:35 PM, Ra1nbowCrasH said:

Yet another tip, because no one else is interested in contributing: If they have those badge tags that allow you to write your personal pronouns on them, take advantage of them. It can be really funny, my pronouns at BABSCon were Trump/Pence. I managed to mildly trigger Tara Strong.

Haha I love it. 

Ok advice. Guys at cons are creepers. All of them.

• Brohoof 1