Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PD's Other Doodles

Puddle Duck

I decided to share my other drawings. It'll mostly end up being furry art. There might be some random fanart thrown in at some point.

My character, Dorian, is dominating the first post, but I have other characters I'll post later.

Dorain Carousel resized.png

fin jeans resized.png

Frankie resized.png

jupdragon resized.png

shy resized.png

xan resized.png

• Brohoof 1

More art! Except for the first picture they're all old pieces. The dog thing was a commission, the dragon and sheep were gift art and the rabbit is one of my old characters.

art trade fin resized.png

555564_274719355943289_1888076494_n.jpg

1332841861.claydoll_my_bunny_resized.png

1340618863.claydoll_sheepy_steampunk_resized.png

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

More old drawings from 2012 because I've been fighting an annoying respiratory infection the last two weeks and have 0 energy. Zen Zen the Lemur and Pengu in Deadpool costumes. Then there are two of Pengu without his costume. Pengu and Zen Zen are two of my characters from back then. Pengu was inspired by my love of penguins. Apparently we had just watched Happy Feet 2 because I list Under Pressure as the song I played while drawing him. Zen Zen, I think, was inspired by the lemurs in Dinosaur. 

535267_282073065207918_2054718323_n.jpg

528607_282103578538200_1063938038_n.jpg

553732_282139988534559_1147545620_n.jpg

555487_283514388397119_1339269687_n.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Kiri said people like WIPs so here's one that I'm currently working on. It's gunna be my first post on Tumblr so hopefully it comes out good. I included a little info on the character's history. NOTE: The colored picture was not drawn by me. It is explained and credited under 2017.

2009 - Puppet was created as the first of my own species called Spiral Cats. I created her on Second Life and then drew her on paper. She ended up scrapped after a watcher on FA copied her design, started using the doppleganger as her fursona and claimed I copied her.

2010 - I revived the design, but as a standard cat for two commissions (the origin of the original Read drawing) and two of my own drawings. I bounced around between characters after that.

2017 - I changed my icon on FA back Puppet. Despite having a plushy in the picture that was based on an ex's 'sona, it is one of my favorite pictures. Then in April, Read contacted me out of the blue when I was having a bad fight with depression. She had come across my icon by chance and decided to redraw the picture for me. I was so happy to get surprise gift art I cried. The plush was still in the picture since it had been too long for her to remember who the rabbit was. It was a bit awkward for me until I realized my stuffed bunny from last Easter is very similar. We're now saying it's Choco the rabbit and not my ex. XD  (I've included the redrawn picture for reference. Credit to Read on FurAffinity.)

New info for the design -

She is now a he. The character is not transgendered. I forgot the original was a girl and had already gotten it into my head that she was male. I'm going to change his name as well. Puppet Runo is the name I go by on most everything online, but I don't think the name suits him. Not sure what I'm going to call him though. Something will probably come to me while I work on it.

sit wip.png

70wumju.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Finally finished. I've included the grey scale since I have the sketch and ink posted already. I posted the teaser from my status here as well.

Please check out my pony art and commission page!

Coming Soon.png

sit fin resized.png

sit wip 3.png

• Brohoof 1