Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Do You Ship Your Personal OC with?

Lunarpalette

So... I want to know. Do you ship your personal OC with anyone? You may simple answer yes or no. Or you can be an awesome person and tell us the name of your ship! 

So everyone ready to hear mine? Ok. I ship Lunarpalette with.... Discord! This may change but at the time I feel like I'm in love with him :D

• Brohoof 5

My personal Naruto OC is shipped with a few of the main characters from that series (I know that shipping with one canon character is frowned upon and even more is worse but hey, it's part of the story I gave to her and I like it)

:please:

• Brohoof 2

Since I have more than just pony OCs, there's a lot of shipping going around too. My 'main OC' (or sometimes more like a persona) is most usually shipped with another female character of mine because I like the dynamic I've given them.

I don't really ship my pony OC with anyone.

I do, however, have some other OCs from other things that I ship.  I have a Kinnikuman OC that I ship with Buffloman.  I have two OCs from Dragon Age that I ship with each other.  I also have an OC that I ship with my Ryder from Mass Effect: Andromeda.  Lastly, I ship an OC with my Shepard from the Mass Effect trilogy.

Edited by Thuja
forgot to add some stuff

• 2 weeks later...

well lets see.

Starting off with my OC Pokemon Trainer, was shipped with Ash since Pokemon came over here pretty much ^^; artwork and fan fics with that ship right up to my late teens >.> 

Then there was my Naruto OC who was shipped (heavily) with Rock Lee. That went on for a few years until I got a real boyfriend lol

and then its just MLP OC with Soarin. =3

well, i don't feel like shipping my OC with anyone actually.
but if i had to choose one, it would actually be Twily or Flutters (if talking about the mane cast), because my OC is a sciency/naturey kind of poneh.
otherwise i'm not sure, sciency stuff would be with Dr. Hooves, but i'm not sure i want my OC to be gay yet.
it's possible of course, as i haven't developed my character as much as i should.

I ship my OC with Derpy, Starlight Glimour, Minuette, Pinkie Pie, Maud, Lyra/Bon Bon (together), Vinyl, Ocitiva or maybe Twilight, any one of these, maybe Sugar belle or night Glider.

As for Equestria Girl OC with ship with Sunset Shimmer, Lemon Zest, Pinkie Pie, Maud, Derpy, Lyra/Bon Bon (Together) or Vinyl or Purple pig tail girl (background character)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...