Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anyone else like Trixie?

Richardb

Because someone was so brilliant enough to close my other Trixie thread, I'll just post another one, though this one is modeled to fit the site's criteria of "sparking a conversation" (this is actually a matter of perspective). 

But anyways, as I was saying, I normally rotate the characters around as my favorite, but something about her won't let go in my mind. Maybe for the fact that I spend my life alone is what we both have in common. I said this was more of a bad thing on the other thread because it means I'm now fixated on her.

Does anyone else feel the same way? 

• Brohoof 2

@Richardb

As this topic is dealing with MLP it has been moved to Show Discussion.

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 2

Her first few appearances I didn't like her, way too cocky and arrogant. Now that she's paired with another former antagonist she seems a bit more bearable. Though she has her moments where I want to teleport into the screen and wipe that smug look off her face. Though I'd hangout with her over Rainbow Dash any day.

• Brohoof 2

Used to not Like her but After I watched No Second Prances, I like Trixie and After I watched Season 7 Premiere, Trixie is now my 2nd Favorite Pony (with Starlight Glimmer)

• Brohoof 2

Trixie is one my fave ponies, and yes she even takes pinkie's place :P After Trixie became friends with Starlight, you have seen a new side to her, witch is adorable and all you want to do is just go D'awwwwwwwwwwww

• Brohoof 2

Always thought she was a grossly overhyped character that would've never went anywhere had Sethisto not had such a raging boner anytime she got name dropped

Edited by Whompy Whomperson
  • Brohoof 1

I LOVE Trixie!, but I don't really like how they are making her ignorant selfish side look recently. It feels like to me they are pushing that side of her too much, instead of her friendly kinder or fun side more. I really hope they develop her further with more starlight x trixie episodes. 

9 hours ago, CosmicSpark said:

Trixie is one my fave ponies, and yes she even takes pinkie's place :P After Trixie became friends with Starlight, you have seen a new side to her, witch is adorable and all you want to do is just go D'awwwwwwwwwwww

Eh..hem...

"which" 

not witch darling! :rarity:

Edited by Star Petal

I love her voice and because she likes to have fun and cause mayeh! Ever since Season 6, she's been drastically developing into a loveable, likeable character and is the perfect friend for Starlight. She's entertaining and her presence makes the moment always so memorable with her character traits. 

• Brohoof 1

I like Trixie, I'd say she wasn't a true bad pony, she was just a pony who wanted attention, and didn't know how to get it the right way. Now that she was given a 2nd chance, met Starlight, I'd say she's okay.

The Loony Tune character Porky Pig was OK alone worked better with Daffy Duck (the Duck Dodger cartoons).  IMO, Trixie is the same.  She works better as Starlight's sidekick.  Right now, I'd call her my 2nd favorite minor character, after Zecora but ahead of Spike.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Honestly? I never really cared for a while. Up until season six I didn't love her or anything, her personality didn't really grow on me, but, I didn't hate her because holy shit why is she treated as an antagonist? I swear if I had a dollar for every time she was caller "evil" or a "villain" or "antagonist" when she wasn't, really I'd be rich. In her first appearance she...did her job and got thrown out of town because someone whom could have easily ignored her decided to heckle her show and throw her out of town, in her second appearance she wasnt acting of her own free will, in the movie she was under a spell, so why was she considered a villain again? At this point all you need to do to become a villain is dislike Twilight, even if its justified! But, again, she never really grew on me, and I kinda disliked her because she was so hyped up, and yet, I just couldn't see why. Anyway, when she befriended Starlight that changed for me! She first caught my attention for the possible suicide attempt, then I started shipping her with starlight, then her personality actually became endearing instead of annoying and holy shit when she's not beind mind controlled preforming she's absolutely adorable! I think I never loved her before that because...she was never just herself! She was always under a spell, or preforming, and though it was a minor one, the slight change in her personality just made me love her to bits!

Edited by Triskie