Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do I do?

Cross Beats

Everythings fine now, Went to school to find there was 3 other bronys in the school! I now have some new friends. Ive had no rude comments yet but im prepared if one thing leads to another :)

Lol, idk why, but after i read that, i can't stop thinking about EP.12 when applebloom becomes friends with scootaloo and sweetiebell because they are the same as her. IDK why but that just popped in my head

• Brohoof 1

This has to be brought up with the police or principal immediately.

I wholeheartedly support this. Verbal bullying is still bullying and must be dealt with as such.

Man (or should I say "stallion"?) it's a bummer that I missed this, there's nothing left for me to say.

Everythings fine now, Went to school to find there was 3 other bronys in the school! I now have some new friends. Ive had no rude comments yet but im prepared if one thing leads to another :)

You have your own secret society now. ;)

Well I am glad to hear things are working out for you! Woo hoo! /)

Glad to hear, at least now you have discovered some bronies to be friends with. Hopefully those other losers will leave you alone now.

In the case of any future bullying, remember the great example of Fluttershy. Anything they say you must just spin around to positive.

If they call you "Gay" you can say "I only wish I had such a good flare for clothing and furnishing" or "I really look that fabulous? Thank you!" And if they call you a child molester you can say "It's the children that molest me, I swear!" and laugh it off.

If you just look like you're having a field day with their trolling they will soon give up and move on to people who actually give a damn.

Ok thanks for advice, Since news is spreading ie already had 3 death threats :

This may sound strange... But death-threads are a good thing.

Legally, you can't kill anypony. Unless it's in self-defense. All you got to do is accumulate enough threats to the point where some-crazy-pony actually does something about it. From then, wait for them to attack. Provided you know how to fight and can kill somepony when you need to; retaliate. A simple 'black-eye' would serve well enough (just don't go overboard ;) - after all... Love&tolerance)

The only other alternative would probably be to ride it out. If it gets bad enough, you can report the death threats (making death-threats is actually a crime...but nopony really cares too much about them.) Hope all works out.