Off-Kilter

Not sure how to go about this, but... Hi!

I'm not very used to things like forums and such, I don't really know where to begin.

I'm a half-Brit half-Canadian High-schooler. I caught a glimpse of the show about a week or two ago and got quite hooked on it.

I'm a huge fan of video games, but if you asked me which type is my favourite, I couldn't answer you... One minute I'm playing Civilization and the next I'm deep in Fallout 4. I play just about anything moddable with the exception of Nintendo good, I never outgrew kids' games, so no wonder I would get into shows like Steven Universe and My Little Pony!

I've never been very social, both out in the real world and online, so I hope the guys here are nice!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?: I ended up here from Equestria Daily.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: One of my friends left the telly on one day when I was over at his place about a week or two ago and it came on while he was in the Bathroom. I went home and started watching it online and quite liked it. I'm on Season 2 now!

Hi and welcome to the forums Off-Kilter.Hope you have a splendid time here on the forums amigo.:icwudt:

Hello and welcome to MLP Forums! Nice of you to join the herd! moMHl3z.png
If you need anything, just ask anypony. Enjoy your time here!

Badges

Hi Off-Kilter and welcome to the forums! Everyone here is quite friendly, so don't worry about getting out there and joining in some conversations. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions about anything or want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

Badges

Welcome to the forums, Off-Kilter! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Badges

Hello and welcome here! Have a nice time watching second and others seasons MlLP!

Thank you all very much for all the nice welcomes!

9 minutes ago, Off-Kilter said:

Thank you all very much for all the nice welcomes!

you're welcome c:

Hello there! I am Kivil, I am pretty versed in the goings on of MLPForums don’t be afraid to ask me anything about the website. (Though I may direct you to the staff) I hope you have a great time here and I hope you have an enjoyable time here! I know I have!!!

mlfw2637-121208_-_animated_applejack_cider_fluttershy_pinkie_pie_rainbow_dash_rarity_twilight_sparkle_welcome_to_the_herd.gif

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here among us. :D

Badges

Hello! :) 

No need to worry, welcome to the herd! :);) 

Badges

Hello Kilter, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you have a great time here and meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  ;)