Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A bit for your thoughts (1x1 with Mysterious Soul)

Lil' Lovebug

@Mysterious Soul

I undid the straps around my waist and propped up my cart. I stretched, feeling a couple joints pop, and sighed. I walked around to the front of the small, brick building. I peered into the window and smirked. Forcefully opening the door to the trinket shop, I shout, my country accent prominent. "Alright! Who do ah need to beat up in here for mah money?"

A tall, buff zebra walked from out of the back room. "You dare threaten a zebra? You are a brave mare," his voice boomed with a thick prench accent. We stood in front of each other, staring silently for a couple of minutes before breaking into smiles and hugging. "How are you Amber?"

"Business as usual, Ettiené. How're the trinkets selling?" I looked around at the various items cluttering the shelves. Most of them were zebra in origin, various fetishes and "voodoo" items, but a few were of pony origin, usually attributed to the occult.

"Most ponies avoid the place, but I get by. Usually just the same customers that usually come by. Speaking of, do you have the item?" I nodded and pulled a cloth covered object from the satchel around my waist. Ettiené took the object in his hooves and placed it on the counter. Trusting me enough, he pulled a sack of bits from the counter with his teeth and gave them to me. I thanked him, quickly placing it away. I turned to the door. "Thank ya kindly. If you need anything more, ah'll be around here fer a while. " I walked out the door and walked out into the street, happy at another successful transaction.

@Lil' Lovebug

((I will also do 1 person POV))

I sleepy open my eyes to see the sun shining though my bedroom window. I stretched out and got up out of bed. My hooves hit the wooden floors with a click. I walked out of my room and down stairs and went to the kitchen. I got some oats and began to eat breakfast.

@Mysterious Soul

I pulled my pocket watch out of my satchel and checked the time. 8:43. A little later than I would to have liked to have gotten here, but it could have been worse. I cover up my cart and walk off into town, leaving the cart next to Ettiené's. I walk around town, searching for a decent spot to eat. I spot a small café and shrug. It'll be good enough. I walk towards the white building and go inside.

Once inside I was quickly seated and handed a menu. I order the pancake, haybacon and hash browns platter with a side of grits and some coffee. I scarf it down quickly, pay and leave. Not as good as back home, but it sure beat not eating at all. I just wander around town for a bit, wondering what there was to do in a small town like this that I hadn't already done.