Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you watch MLP with your family?

FlareGun45

parents no. Siblings yes. 

My sister is an MLP fan and I think my brother in law has got to like it too. My little brother is tolerant of it. I'll find him episodes that would appeal to him, like Discord ones, Slice of Life and Pinkie Pride  - because De Lancie, Weird Al and hes a Doctor Who fan. 

• 2 weeks later...

I watch it with my siblings sometimes, although if my parents are in the same room while I'm watching I start feeling kinda awkward :P

On 5/6/2017 at 10:15 PM, Prospekt said:

I've never even brought up the show in casual conversation with my family, so obviously we've never watched it together. I'm used to watching it alone or occasionally with one of my best friends who is a fan. Once she hooked up Netflix on the dorm lobby TV around midnight during a weekend and we watched Equestria Girls. No shame. No way I'm ever doing that at home with family around. :lol:

I suppose I should add that I really really REALLY wish my younger brother was a fan. But he continues to show no sign of ever enjoying it. As soon as an MLP toy or show commercial comes on he's like "NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!!"

SnLZyN.gif.cc5fbf9f2e2e8ec06c29fd0e843d849a.gif

I watch fan-made animations with my little nieces only 5 and 8 I believe, my moms not a big fan of watching it with me and my dad isn't either XD although I do watch it with my friends, in fact my friend is throwing a "pony party" where we'll just watch mlp and eat snacks and talk about ponies and have fun 

No, I don't watch anything with my parents, I find it to be kind of awkward.

• 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...