Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Annoying and Counterproductive Habits.

Vinyl Scratch.

I do everything at the last moment.  I easily get distracted when I'm trying to research something, for example, I could try researching how to draw a specific thing and then start watching youtube videos unrelated to it and totally forget what I was doing.  I make little excuses into big reasons for why I'm not doing something.  Like, I could make an excuse that I don't have the proper pants or shoes to exercise so I never do it or do anything to address the issue(even though I REALLY need to).  I make little problems seem like massive issues and stress over them making them bigger and bigger. I could go on...

• Brohoof 4

Can't make myself to start anything, quickly to get bored. Have a habit of procrastinating and going to shower at the exact same time... 

I also have a habit of not telling anyone what I really want because I am quite shy and then I m overthinking of reaction my request might cause. I really need to be relaxed more. 

14 minutes ago, Colt 45 said:

Starting a big project or perusing a hobby and then losing all motivation to keep working on it.

All the time. Every time. 24/7.

Also, I frown all the time, not even sad or mad I just frown, my molars are in constant pain.

3 hours ago, Colt 45 said:

Starting a big project or perusing a hobby and then losing all motivation to keep working on it.

This exactly! I always start big projects that take forever to complete and when I get about halfway though them I get disinterested and have to force myself to finish. It's no fun, and I often set one project aside while I pick up a new one that has my interest at the moment. Needless to say, I have a lot of unfinished stuff lying around. I always promise myself I'll get back to all of them when I get re-inspired, but that can often take years. Ugh. 

I always find myself inspired to kick back, relax and maybe play around here on the forums instead of getting other stuff done. I'm a freaking pro at that! :rarity:

I seriously hate that while doing homework I just can't stay focused and end up coming here, YouTube, or Google something that comes to mind that's more interesting than this blasted major of mine...

It's hurting me.

Also there's this *huffing* habit of mine that's :S

I'm not the gentlest person towards myself so one of my habits is physically punishing myself when I've done things wrong. Oh I also procrastinate a lot, no idea how to get rid of that! It's difficult to start any project before the deadline is at least two days away, even when there's been about two months to do it for example.

I procrastinate a lot to get out of doing anything that I don't want to do and, sometimes, I take a very long time doing one thing that another thing doesn't get done. I also get very obsessive with wanting everything to be done in their entirety.

As others have mentioned above, I am also a procrastinator. If there is a chance that I might not succeed at something, my mind will try to talk me out of ever attempting it. I also have to catch myself from overanalyzing a situation and drawing conclusions that may not even be accurate, because it causes me to worry unnecessarily, which distracts me from being productive. 

• Brohoof 1