Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has anyone ever considered a MLP version of this

Chaotic Overlord

We've seen our fair share of what happens when villains when in MLP the man villains almost always have the upper hand until the main six bring down the magical rainbow hammer of death by friendship upon them , plenty of tics have been written about the villains winning and of course we have the alernate timelines from season five but has anyone ever done a MLP version of this? 

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/TabletopGame/DisneyVillainsVictorious

For anyone who isn't aware Disney Villains Victorious is basically a timeline where all of the major and some minor Disney villains get what they want, splitting up and dividing the world as they see fit while the heroes created by the players are some of the last remaining hopes of stopping them this at least I think would be a fascinating and fun concept for MLP style adventure tell me what you think about it 

• Brohoof 1

Oooh that would be so neat! With Discord having one area and Chrysalis another and Sombra and Tirek yet other parts of Equestria and! And then there is Starlight Glimmer and her little village. xD I would love to see that

2 hours ago, Chaotic Overlord said:

For anyone who isn't aware Disney Villains Victorious is basically a timeline where all of the major and some minor Disney villains get what they want, splitting up and dividing the world as they see fit while the heroes created by the players are some of the last remaining hopes of stopping them this at least I think would be a fascinating and fun concept for MLP style adventure tell me what you think about it 

Isn't that exactly what happened in The Cutie Re-Mark? :P Albeit for short snippets of time lol

4 minutes ago, Chaotic Overlord said:

Yeah it'd be awesome in fact. I declare the idea of a RP on the subject who's with me? 

Me! :D

1 minute ago, K.Rool Addict said:

Isn't that exactly what happened in The Cutie Re-Mark? :P Albeit for short snippets of time lol

Basically yes, only we are talking about a longer period in time and having all those villains take over at once. :)

1 minute ago, K.Rool Addict said:

Close.  But in the Cutie Re-mark every villain has a separate timeline in this one they'd win in a sense but have to compete with each other for the lands of Equestria rather than having it all to themselves. 

24 minutes ago, lunarkitty said:

Me! :D

Basically yes, only we are talking about a longer period in time and having all those villains take over at once. :)

I just made the RP thread put a little bit of my own spin on it if that's alright  everyone (including you of course) should control a villain and some heroes to get started