Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everyone and welcome to equestrian villains Victorious based on Disney villains Victorious the fans in which all the djsney villains have conquered bits of the world and ate now warring for control over all of it except now we have a MLP /Isfet verse version of it where Equestria had been conquered by villains hailing from both their world and not feel free to join enjoy the anarchy! 

Hey! :D Looks awesome! Could I be Starlight please? As a villain? Imagine a section of Equestria where everyone is equal and nopony is left behind... ;) Ooh that would make a great contrast with a section of complete chaos rules by Discord! :o I'm loving this idea so much already!

• Brohoof 1

Sorry for the late reply and yes we can! Let's get starred if you're ready 

We open.   In a strange, chaotic castle shaped like a mismatched pyramid 

"So bored......" a chrous of voices sighed 

Hey there @Chaotic Overlord,

The first post was meant to be an OOC thread (Out of Character) and belongs in the OOC area which I will be moving for you.

If you want to start the RP with Lunarkitty, you will need to make a RP thread in this section with a link to the OOC in the first post and a link to the RP from the OOC thread.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2017 at 8:45 PM, Derplight Sperkle said:

Hey there @Chaotic Overlord,

The first post was meant to be an OOC thread (Out of Character) and belongs in the OOC area which I will be moving for you.

If you want to start the RP with Lunarkitty, you will need to make a RP thread in this section with a link to the OOC in the first post and a link to the RP from the OOC thread.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

Oh, okay, so we need to make a thread for the actual roleplay? :) Has this been done already? Sorry I'm bit confused, I haven't had the time to be around here lately. :(

13 hours ago, lunarkitty said:

Oh, okay, so we need to make a thread for the actual roleplay? :) Has this been done already? Sorry I'm bit confused, I haven't had the time to be around here lately. :(

@Chaotic Overlord would need to make a roleplay thread when he was ready to start. 

As far as I know, there is no separate thread created.