Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your perfect sleeping conditions

If you had one night to have the best sleep of your life how would it be set?

For me I would love a soft squishy bed supportive of my bad back, I would prefer it to be cold not shivering cold but the kind of cold no sweat and no needing to get a heavier blanket. This night for me would also have to be raining nothing too soft nor hard, the light booms of thunder and the distant cracks of lightning and the wonderful relaxing sound of rain water tapping the windows and roof enough for the sounds to fill the room. 

This would be my happy scenario so what about yours ^_^

Mine is actually quite similar to yours, Orange. A somewhat cold bed to make a blanket necessary, with a nice thunderstorm in the background to give me that feeling of safety being indoors. Even a heavy thunderstorm will do just fine for me. :) As long as tornado warnings are not happening. Those don't help my sleeping process. XD I also like to watching a video or two before I go to sleep, I tend to do that as a nice closer to the day. 

For me, it should be cold enough so that I don't have to sweat, but not to cold so that I need only a cozy blanket but no clothing. It also should be a silent night. I have sometimes problems to sleep when there are noises out there (like the Highway besides my home village which I hear when the highway is really full). A little bit rain is ok, but not to heavy. Hmm, I guess that is everything. 

For me, a nice semi-firm matress with a heavy quilt on top to wrap myself around in. Two stacked pillows to support my neck, a little gentle rain tapping on a tin roof and a stuffed animal or three to hug. If it's a bit cold, a night cap would be nice too. Though this is pretty much how I already sleep on a nightly basis; minus the rain, of course :)

It needs to be chilly, so I can sleep under all of my layers and not sweat at all. It needs to not be storming outside because that upsets my dog and also upsets me. It needs to be cold outside, otherwise it gets too warm inside.

I'm also pretty weird - I need light, a fan, and radio on to sleep. Just another reason why it's best I remain single. Lol

A nice cold night, wrapped up in a warm bed, the embers of a fire still flickering, filling up the room with a soft warm glow, and the sounds of the waves just piercing the sound of rain on the roof. Those would be my perfect sleeping conditions without a shadow of a doubt...

Edited by Hetairoi15

I prefer the temperature to be around 70-72 degrees Fahrenheit at night. I love having thick covers over my sheet(s) and snuggling up in them! I pull everything over my head so that there is only an opening for my nose and mouth. I can tolerate some minor sounds, but for the most part, I like it to be absolutely silent. Some people are ok with leaving their bedroom door open, but I need to have it closed. Basically, I love feeling like I'm in a cave or cocoon. :) 

• Brohoof 2

Big comfy 5 star hotel bed. Temperpedic contour mattress. A gel pillow. My silk pony pillows. My Queen Chryssi body pillow. A big fluffy comforter. Temperature in the low 60s. And a medium sized fan. Cause I find the breeze on my face nice and the background noise helps me sleep. 

Also no cats are locked in with me. 

I would need a chilled room, with a soft, cloudlike mattress and a cool, fluffy comforter. I would need all doors closed and it'd have to be pitch black. White noise would be nice, too. I have a hard time sleeping without the hum of a window a/c or fan. 

But I'd prefer to not have a fan directly on me. That's about as irritating as trying to sleep with someone constantly poking you, imo.

My ideal sleeping conditions include a room at a temperature about 50 degrees fahrenheit, one or two pillows for my head to lay on, four or five blankets with differing levels of softness, clean sheets, room is completely dark with the exception of a television on with the sound off, no worries about being up early, and a floor fan blowing on me.

Because I prefer colder weather in general, I like to sleep with my windows open in the winter season. However, I can no longer do this because my pet birds live in my bedroom and I wouldn't want them to freeze!

lol im like a cat. I can sleep anywhere. but the fave one is when I get the bed to myself (not a common thing anymore) and i like to kinda lift one leg up the bed and lie on my front. not fussed if my arms are outstretched to one side....like a cat.... but thats my fave sleeping position. I end up looking like a face down flat ballerina. 

I usually prefer it to be a little bit cold in the room, but not too much. Just enough so I don't sweat in bed.

And I most certainly can't sleep during a thunderstorm. Sleeping when it's raining isn't a problem, but Lightning really isn't easy to sleep through.

• Brohoof 1

I usually sleep with a light comforter in the summer and a heavy one in the winter.

9 minutes ago, Little Flyer said:

I usually prefer it to be a little bit cold in the room, but not too much. Just enough so I don't sweat in bed.

And I most certainly can't sleep during a thunderstorm. Sleeping when it's raining isn't a problem, but Lightning really isn't easy to sleep through.

But I sleep even better with this adorable little baby wrapped up in my hooves.

• Brohoof 1

I Invisioned a nice cold but still warmly comfortable room with the blanket on the bed arranged neatly at each corner. A large but not stiff pillow positioned near the edge because I hate sleeping right at the middle and another smaller one to cuddle with. The sound of the air conditioner maybe and with a slight ounce of faint light peaking through the curtains for ambience. 

About 68, good air circulation in the room, low humidity, a supportive but not overly firm mattress, an extra firm pillow, and a little bit of white noise in the background.