Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Uncalculated Friend Discussion *love4shadow & I only*

NavelColt

(edited)

Not sure if this is the correct topic prefix, but if not, someone'll change it *shrug*

Anyway this'll be our place for discussion outside the roleplay itself, 4shadow :3 Instead of Pm just use this topic for our babbling about the roleplay.

Roleplay be here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/16547-uncalculated-friend/

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

Sounds like a plan. Thought I should check this out first before the rp lol And yeah, that's the right prefix ;)

I figure that Discord is gonna mess with her and then ultimately surprise her and they're gonna have a go about of talking, Twilight tries to get to Celestia or someone but Discord continues to block her, and he's then going to try his plan of trying to act friendly, etc.

• Brohoof 1

I feel like Discord will start to develop pleasure in teasing Twilight, which will -eventually- lead to a very mild affection. Not like son daughter or anything but more like a cross between a younger friend and a plushie or small animal xP As she is a small pony :3

Well, by teasing in this sense I mean purposefully freaking her out and then mock comforting her or calming her down through casual talk, for the lolz. Which then as I said, develops ^^ But yea~

Reading my latest post, I think it'd be interesting for Discord to go up solo to Celestia and try and win her over onto his idea. He ends up getting attacked by her and trying to explain everything in doing so, which would be hilarious XD It means you'd switch from Twi to Celestia for a short while ^-^ And it means I can have fun taunting Celestia like the good old days~

Okie dokie. I can't rp Celestia worth shit but I'll try lol. And I'll probably be switching to my phone soon which means the posts will be more short and too the point instead of being stretched out.

Nah, we can continue tomorrow :3 I gtg to bed now anyway XD

Alrighty~

ok then. I'm still gonna post my post though, I'm already half done lol

Alright, so, I figure I'll have Rainbow Dash be unsure of what happened and loose sight of Twilight, Twilight runs back to her home, and then...we both end up controlling two characters for this scene x3 You're gonna be Spike and Twilight, and I'm gonna be Celestia and Discord. Not moments after Twilight get's back into her home and Spike questions her on what's wrong, do both Celestia and Discord explode into Twilight's home. Celestia is dead-serious and angry in general over the whole situation, and brought Discord with her to discuss this entire situation with twilight in private.

I've got this planned out and it looks awesome <3 You'll see.

• Brohoof 1

I went upstairs for a moment, laid down for a bit just cause, and ended up passing out xD: When I woke up it was morning and time for school o.o; That won't happen tonight though so if you're up, we'll have moar RPing.

lol ok. I figured you had like a sports game or something xD Oh, and I have a motorbike race tomorrow so I'll only be on for maybe an hour after school then won't be back till like .. 10PM most likely. Just a heads up^^

lol ok. I figured you had like a sports game or something xD Oh, and I have a motorbike race tomorrow so I'll only be on for maybe an hour after school then won't be back till like .. 10PM most likely. Just a heads up^^

Bleh, sports. I detest sports </3

Okay~

So, we gotta develop our plot a bit here .3. After the pillow encounter, some shits gotta happen xD They need to leave the house and something plot-wise happens :3 All I know is I wanna incorporate Luna soonish and be her, lol

Ok well .. I'm not really thinking straight right now but Maybe lets say Twilight just remembers she has to go do an errand for somepony and Discord decides to follow her and he gets into doing chaotic things and almost gets caught or something. This could be at night, that way Luna has a better chance at getting involved.

Ok well .. I'm not really thinking straight right now but Maybe lets say Twilight just remembers she has to go do an errand for somepony and Discord decides to follow her and he gets into doing chaotic things and almost gets caught or something. This could be at night, that way Luna has a better chance at getting involved.

I got it:

Twilight forgot that she had to go meet ummm one of the five ponies you pick, and he disguises himself as Spike, and hilarity ensues as he goes around being Spike, causing mischief next to Twilight and making ponies stare. Twilight is nervous the entire time, and right after she finishes meeting with that pony and THINKS she's home free, Luna pops up behind them, and is on to them ;P

Then moar hilarity when Luna get's dragged into the childish antics of the chaos god and purple pony .3.