Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

game Furious Factions - The Multiverse Battle Card Game

FullMetalParagon

So, hello everyone. It's been a long time since I posted something on here, and this is being posted for one of two things.

One, I want to introduce people to Furious Factions - The Multiverse Battle Card Game, a game I've spent about three years developing, and am still nowhere near completion.

So, without further ado, let's get started with the factions!

United Terran Expeditionary Force (UTEF)

UTEF-CardBack-NoText_zpsugmnwitn.png

The UTEF are a faction from an alternate Earth, where alien invasion upon alien invasion has turned our world into a partial wasteland, with the world banding together as the Union of Terra. Technology is focused mostly on war, with very few new advances in civilian technology due to the massive needs of the current war.

Examples of UNITS:

CardFront-UTEF-AC_zpsokkxb2hg.png

CardFront-UTEF-M126_zpswqnxyftf.png

CardFront-UTEF-DroneTank_zps6qnxpwas.png

Examples of HEROES:

CardFront-UTEF-Mayweatherv2_zps3ee7xrbw.

CardFront-UTEF-Ulyssesv2_zpsbodkmwz7.png

Examples of STRUCTURES:

CardFront-UTEF-BootCampv2_zpske8pcjez.pn

CardFront-UTEF-HQv2_zpszepdgjzw.png

The UTEF is the most 'finished' faction at the moment, including stats and card art.

Now, the second reason I am posting this. I require assistance. I was of the school of thought that I could do the entire game by myself, all the art and setup, but it's starting to become obvious to me that my previous reasoning was in error, and now I am looking to build a team.

To answer the obvious questions:

Yes, I am a traditional artist.

All the card art, minus the symbol for the UTEF (Which serves as the card back) is hand-drawn and coloured.

I've been doing this iteration of my card game for about a year now.

Also, the [.spoiler] tabs are... acting a little weird at the moment.

Edited by FullMetalParagon
  • Brohoof 1

The main things at this current moment needed are people who can devote a small portion of time to this project. I don't ask a lot here, but I'm asking out of pure frustration with myself. I have a lot of things going on all at once, and yes, I will admit, I have a tendency to delve in deeper than I really should into a project. The game isn't fully ready to be unveiled, which is why there are fewer cards posted here than I would have liked (Partially because I've had some art thieves steal stuff from me before. I'm waiting for my copyright paperwork to go through). If you're interested, but can only volunteer a small amount of time, that's better than anything else at this point.

Currently, there's myself and someone else (The other person being a play-tester), and below this post is the list of people that are currently needed. There will be videos that show more of how this game works, how it plays, and explaining various parts of the game, and I will post those in this thread later.

Main Team

Primary Project Lead (That's ME! Team Leads report to Primary and Secondary Project Leads.)

Project Manager (Basically, you're the person that would report to the online project lead, and be able to give me some progress reports from the various teams.)

Secondary Project Lead (I am the only project lead for now, and having a secondary lead would make things rather easier for me. Any reports submitted to the person that takes this position in the team will have to be reviewed by me later just as a precautionary measure. Two sets of eyes are better than one.)

Team Builder (Yeah, an odd position. However, this position is rather important. I plan on expanding the game further than just 3 factions, and the main part of that is getting an idea of what we need for expansion, which is where this person comes in, to give the rest of the Main Team some idea of what we will require.)

UTEF TEAM

1 Team Lead

1 Artist

1 Playtester

Abaron Team

1 Team Lead

1 Artist

1 Playtester

Nexus Team

1 Team Lead

1 Artist

1 Playtester

I'll post some art for Abaron and Nexus to give you guys more of an idea of what sort of "style" each is going for. If you're interested in helping out at all, send me a PM, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.