Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the Reason you're here?

FizzyGreen

Weighting  

52 users have voted

1. 1. What do you focus on more?

• The Fandom (Includes fanmade content and/or social interaction)
    • The Show
    • Both (Meaning COMPLETELY 50/50)
    • Other Reason (Please write in post)

So everypony, i would like to know from everyone why they are in the fandom and here on the forums.

Of course, that question can easily be answered with an obvious answer but i would like to know the reason why you go on the internet and write posts or comments or anything. Why are you active in general? What drives you? Is there something you want to reach or gain? (And want to tell about it)

Are you here for the fan content? Here for the show? Here for friendship? Here for discussion?

Write it down! :derp:

P.S.: Answer the question of this post down below, not the question of the poll. :D

Came here for the fanddm and the show, still here for those and because this forum is one of the only places I feel that I truly matter to others and that I have done worthwhile things for. Might sound silly but with my confidence usually being in shambles, being here can help a lot.

• Brohoof 3

I use these forums to talk to others about a show that I am interested in, and in general I find this to be a good place for me to share my thoughts on other subjects and interact with other people.

It's partially the show, the show is great and I really like it (with a few exceptions that I won't list because some people would be offended by them?)

Though the community is really good here. I can't believe I have ever found a place on the internet that has so little toxicity. It does have some, however in one part of the Forum... *cough cough* Debate Pit *cough cough*. But it's absolutely nothing like most places on the internet these days. Basically, trolls and hateful trash (that's being nice) everywhere else. The other day I reported about 6 or 7 comments for being completely transphobic...

Edited by Nerdy Luigi

I originally joined here because I wanted to find a Brony-forum and for reasons untold didn't want to go to the Finnish-Forums.

I'm still here because of the Friends I have here, RPs, forum games and other things. So in other word, I'm still here at the forums, because it is good Forums. 

The show. Needed a place to discuss about poneh urgently. Googled mlp forums, this was the first result, and that's pretty much it. Weird though, I've been in other forumss of stuff I'd liked, but I've never lasted long (either the forum losing activity, lack of interesting threads, or lost of interest in the main subject) 

Pretty much for the thread discussions, games, debates, and mlp.

I joined MLP Forums because I was watching the show by myself, and I really wanted to read and talk to others about the kind of detailed observations and analysis that I make in my posts for each episode. I've occasionally posted about news, politics, music charts, or personal stuff, but I generally haven't taken much interest in reading or posting about that kind of thing here.

Partly the show, and mostly specific people on this specific forum. Since I don't consider MLPF for be a true cross section of the fandom as a whole, I can't say I come here for the fandom. 

Well the main reason I joined the forums was to share my theories and thoughts on the show as I had been theorising the show since I started watching it and I wanted other people to know about my theories of the show. But It also got me into RPing as that's something new to me that I've become really good at and I also find it a lot of fun. :)

The show. There was a time where I would've said both (not counting whatever discussion I take part in since OP included social interaction in the fandom option), but to be honest, I don't really care as much about the fandom as I used to. Even if I were to completely lose interest in the show, I'd probably still come on here (at least sometimes) since I enjoy posting in some Media Discussion topics (which I've honestly been more into than show related boards lately).

I love the show and i like to visit the forum to talking about episodes i like or just read people comments and it started becoming a habit, i visit the forum few times a day even i dont have anything to say...