Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the Reason you're here?

FizzyGreen

Weighting  

52 users have voted

1. 1. What do you focus on more?

• The Fandom (Includes fanmade content and/or social interaction)
    • The Show
    • Both (Meaning COMPLETELY 50/50)
    • Other Reason (Please write in post)

Both of course, otherwise I wouldn't do much outside the show seasons. I love the fandom fort                                                   the most part. Iove the show too of course.

It's all about the show for me. Still a huge fan, all these seasons in. The only fan-made content that I've ever really had any interest in is the stuff that I make myself, which isn't much. Also, the slew of posts that I've made here today are the most interaction I've EVER had with bronies, so I wouldn't say that I'm in it for the community either, though that could change.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just here to hang out and talk about random subjects for the most part. I love the show and sometimes post about it, but I tend to hang out more often in the Everfree Forest section. The show is a great basis to get things rolling and I have fun batting it around with my fellow Bronies and Pegasisters, but I really just like talking about anything and everything, whether it's MLP related or not. 

im here for the fandom, social interaction and show casing my artwork and singing 

previous more local forums and groups have kinda died down in the social side pretty much since BUCK (the big UK con) ended =( We have 2 other cons but theyre not so big really. Plus one is all the way up in Scotland. 

I'm here to make new friends, get my name out there a little, to offer commissions in artwork and to see if I can get a few vocal "jobs". I sing and have very recently started to try out voice acting. Seeings as MLP Forums is international and one of the biggest, I assume its very good for creative content and community. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm here because I'm a pegasister, obviously. But also to meet new friends, I'm a very social person so, anyplace where there's friend making oppurtunities I'll be there! :D

The show is fun, and I like it alot. Also I find it fascinating to observe human behaviour, understand how different people think and interact with each other.

This relatively positive environment offers me such possibility, while also guarantees a low risk of intoxication. Since my mind is open at all time, being hyper-sensitive.

• 3 years later...
8 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I’ve chatted with some people here so consistently that I can’t just leave or they might miss me :(

A lot of IRL friends have lost touch with me so I don’t want to do the same thing here

Don't feel too much pressure having to stay to "stay friends" though.

I am usually friendless. I like being alone. Friends are complicated and sometimes annoying. The reason I am staying is because.... Um, I got a few friends, heh go figure! :twismile:

• Brohoof 2