Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Vampy's art shop

Vampira Heart

Hello @Vampira Heart

First and foremost, lovely style. I'm certain a lot of people will request, so you better be prepared.

Now, if it isn't much bother, could you edit the post to place the samples in spoiler boxes? In their current state the images superfluously cover an exaggerated amount of space.

Have a lovely day, and the best of luck with the arting! 

@Vampira Heart Ooh, you've started a request shop then? Well, you do have a rather fluffy art style I can't pass up on. Hmm, though what would work best with your style then?

I'm tempted to do my draconequusona as per usual, but I think I should tone down the fluffy just so we don't double up too far here! Lol! Well, how about something simpler and go with my earth pony then? Ambisinister Vector Valence, or "Ambie" for short! Sorry I don't have a picture to go by yet, but I do hope I can make up for that with my typical over describing!

Do want to ask though what pose you intend to use, or if its alright for us to ask that too? I should say that your samples seem just a smidgen too zoomed in for me. Especially since I'm going for something a bit complex with Ambie's hair. Mainly that of a front curl over his forehead, then one almost fin-like lump of hair over his left side that shades a bit of his left eye, then the final fold that goes over and around his right ear to down his cheek & neck.  (Hmm... maybe I ought put that on his sheet?)

I'm tempted to say frontview, but... I'll leave that to you. Just so long as its a good amount of the pony since I'll be using it for his reference page there too.

Oh, and if it helps any, may I suggest having a short list on the original post of "I'm currently working on Yadda, Yadda and Yadda"? Probably won't keep the flood of requests at bay but... uh, organization?

Do get ahold of me if you have any questions! His coat may be a bit... tricky. I'd go with a light "peachy."

(edited)

Love your new art style! I would greatly appreciate it if you could do my OC for me (Layla Shade). Here's a pic of more, and there are more in my profile:

IMG_0028.GIF.a0971ca33951826252bd1ead1b77de3e.GIF

6 hours ago, Trixie . said:

Could you draw Nightmare Star?

nightmare_star_prime_solo_by_orin331-db7

EPICNESS. That pic is SOOO awesome.

Edited by Chrylestia600

On 4/30/2017 at 4:23 PM, Vampira Heart said:

Hello Vampy here! I decided to open a shop because of a new art style I'm doing! I'll do only three at a time but I will take three extra reservations :squee:  here is an example of the art I am doing ;) 

IMG_3486.PNG

IMG_3498.PNG

IMG_3503.PNG

Ooooh, can I have one? :o